|Product Dimensions||7 x 7 x 10 inches|
|Item model number||MBP83SN|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Style||Humidifier + Filter|
|Specification met||Certified frustration-free|
|Item Weight||2.35 pounds|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Motorola Smart Nursery Humidifier + – Connected Humidifier with Air and Water Purification
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Item Weight||2.35 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||7 x 7 x 10 inches|
About this item
- Wi-Fi Wireless connectivity, monitor and control on compatible smartphones, tablets and computers
- 4 levels of cool mist diffusion with 3 timers
- Double filter for clean air and clean mist with a 1 gallon water tank and up to 14 hours of runtime
- Easy to refill canister with hidden handle
- Part of the Motorola Smart Nursery System-works with Smart Nursery 7, Cam, Alert Sensor, Baby & Me Scale and Dream Machine
- Motorola is America's #1 baby monitor brand in America (2017 revenue data).
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Sign up now
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|Smart Nursery 7||Smart Nursery Cam||Dream Machine||Humidifier +||Baby & Me Scale||Alert Sensor|
|Portable Wi-Fi Video Baby Monitor||Portable Wi-Fi Video Baby Camera||Connected Sound and Light Show Projector||Connected Humidifier with Air and Water Purification||Connected Scale with Baby Growth Tracking||Connected Door and Window Sensor with Alerts|
|View on Compatible Devices||View on Compatible Devices||Control on Compatible Devices||Control on Compatible Devices||Measure & Track on Compatible Devices||Track & Get Alerts on Compatible Devices|
|Sleep Quality Monitoring||Sound, Motion, Humidity, & Temperature Notifications||Light Show Projector with 3 Animated Scenes||4 Levels of Cool Mist Diffusion||Measure Weight Up to 330 lbs.||Open & Close Notifications|
|Portable, Rechargeable Camera||Sleep Quality Monitoring||Night/Mood Light with Changing Colors||Double Filter for Clean Air/Mist||Track Parent & Baby Weight History||Wireless Connectivity, Hub-Free Design|
|Large 7" HD Touch Screen||Portable, Rechargeable||Two-Way Communication||1 Gal. Water Tank with 8hr Runtime||Battery Powered||Low Battery Alert|
Help your baby breathe easy and sleep soundly with the Motorola Smart Nursery Humidifier +. This connected humidifier can be controlled with the Hubble app for smartphones and tablets. Increase the moisture in your nursery with four levels of cool mist diffusion with three programmable intervals, and enjoy the convenience of the easy to refill 1 gallon water tank and 14 hours runtime. The double filter design helps purify both the water in the humidifier and the air in your nursery, helping baby breathe better. With Motorola’s Smart Nursery Humidifier +, your nursery just got smarter.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The whole smart nursery system is THE WORST baby product line in the market. I’m not even sure why they would release it. It’s a great concept but they obviously didn’t put any work into making this functional at all.
The smart nursery line is marketed as this remote access line of products that are synced so you can access all your high tech products easily in one spot. They don’t even use the same app!!! So how is this a smart system??? You need to download two apps to access the humidifier and the camera. So when you need to adjust both you need to exit one app and open another. Are you kidding??? Smart nursery?? What a joke. And shame on Motorola for releasing such a horrible system but claiming that it is something that can all be used together. False advertising. And after all of this, the camera is SOOOOO much worse.
• It's pretty small and lasts all night, which for us is ~12 hours.
• Has filters. That may be a Con for you but after using the filterless Crane Drop which basically grows moldy overnight I was happy for some help in keeping things clean even that the expense of perishable filters.
CONS: (in no particular order, but biggest gripe is probably at the bottom)
• We have a Motorola baby monitor too. It also uses the "Hubble" app as this one does... but it's a completely separate Hubble app. That's right! There are at least two 12 different Hubble apps in the iOS/Android app stores. Only two of which are co-branded with Motorola.
• The log-ins are different for the various Hubble co-branded devices. It's the same account but on the baby monitor app you user an username in the username field and on the humidifier's version of the Hubble app it wants the account's email address in the field labelled "username". wtf. This was really confusing to just get started.
• Very janky set up process
• !!! BEEP. Any button you press on the humidifer rings out a fire-alarm-test-button-like shrill and loud BEEP. Turning it on/off/adjustment, etc. All buttons produce a high decibel alert. Not a feedback sound, no, an ALERT. Is this not for a nursery?? Is it not for very potentially sleeping babies??? In many cases won't these babies have colds or illness that require HUMIDIFICATION???? Cmon! That's my biggest gripe. So I figured, "Fine, I'll just do al the adjustments from the app to avoid those sounds..."
• Turning on/off or changing the speed/level from the app produces the same shrill earpiercing alert as above. there's no way around it. This kills the product entirely as a nursery room product.
• Price. Way too much for a humidifier. The wifi works once set up but it's hardly smart. all the above negate teh extra cost for teh benefit of remote control via phone.
• Picture this: Baby has had a rough night. Has a cold. Mom and dad are exhausted. Everyone needs some sleep. Somehow everybody is finally asleep peacefully. The nursery is warm and baby's lungs and nasal passages are clear for now... The humidifier, having run for several hours now is starting to run out of water. At this point many humidifiers will simply emit a red light and stop working. Fine. The Motorola Smart Nursury Humiifier is hear to help. What does it do? Does it send a notification to your phone? No. Does it allow you to see that it's running low from your mobile device? No. Does it provide any indication to the parent in the other room that it needs attention prior to running low? No because it's not *that* smart. What does it do?? It emit the same shrill, loud, baby-waking, infuriatingly needles alert as when you press a button on it except this time it rings out loud and long like "BEEEP!!... BEEEP!!... BEEEEP!!" The first time we heard those - dear god - what is on fire? Which alarm is that?? Turn that off! where is it coming from? It's going to wake the baby! Is that a timer? Who sets an alarm for 4:30AM? Aaand the baby is screaming.
Just writing this upsets me or I'd go on.
Terrible product. Looks nice tho. Never again. Stay away.
Is zero or negative stars possible?
Update: WiFi is impossible to configure. Does not work under any circumstances. App is awful.
For a Nursery humidifier, it's way too loud, and the app is a pain to set up.
Save your money.
Top reviews from other countries
+ WiFi setup is very simple and you don't have to setup DNS to control outside the house. application is simple and easy to use.
+ Humidifier is quite strong and can easily humidify a mid size room
+ Very very quiet (I don't understand why some even complain about the noise level unless they got a defective product).
+ Button noises are very gentle and quiet (again some were complaining about their baby waking up to beeps but I find the it extremely gentle and quiet).
+ Low water level warning through WiFi/Auto shut off and other smart features makes for a very practical product.
- Water capacity might not be enough for some
- Might not be adequate for large rooms
- Proprietary power cord (might be hard to find a power cord in case lost or damaged)
- iPhone/Android App leaves some features desired (but for basic functionality its enough)
- No integration to google home app (too bad you can't voice control this). HomeKit compatibility is not even there.
If you're lucky, the wifi setup will be very straightforward and easy, but if you're not, you're gonna have to try over and over again until it works.
It's a little bit noisy in my opinion. So it's kinda convenient to set it to switch on while you're already sleeping. But, it beeps when automatically switching on or off, so if you're sleeping really lightly, it might wake you up. Worse: it might wake up your baby...
If you forget there's wifi and remote app control, it's a fairly OK device. Looks well built. Better design than most humidifiers. It can actually work fine with no wifi and no app.