- Size (LWH): 7.9 inches, 3 inches, 5 inches
Motorola Vehicle Navigation Dock with Rapid Vehicle Charger for DROID BIONIC - Car Kit - Retail Packaging - Black
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Navigate with Voice Command and Searches. Listen to your navigation turn-by-turn or search for your favorite restaurant, entertainment or gas station all hands-free.
- Stream Audio. Enjoy your downloaded music or your music apps through your vehicle speakers using the 3.5mm audio jack if available. All this while your phone stays charged.
- Optimized Speakerphone on Hands-free Calls. When you receive an incoming call, the echo control and noise reduction settings are triggers to give you high quality hands-free calls. It's just that easy.
- A Dock with a Sixth Sense. With ESP technology, the moment you dock, your phone knows to change its home screen for easy viewing and access to your favorite in vehicle apps.
- Motorola retail packaging includes: DROID BIONIC vehicle dock, windshield and dashboard mount, rapid vehicle charger, 5ft audio cable, audio and power usb cable, quick start guide. Choose "ships from and sold by Amazon.com" to ensure new Motorola product.
- Dock for Motorola DROID BIONIC with powerful suction cup--attaches to windshield or dashboard
- Optimized speakerphone with echo control and noise reduction settings
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Expand your mobile experience even further with this vehicle navigation dock for the Motorola DROID BIONIC. This driver-friendly vehicle dock turns your DROID BIONIC into the ultimate co-pilot. Voice commands allow for a hands-free experience like none other. Search for destinations, get turn-by-turn directions, listen to your music, make and take calls, and store your favorite contacts.
connections (view larger).
With ESP technology, the moment you dock, your phone knows to change its home screen for easy viewing and access to your favorite in vehicle apps. When you receive an incoming call, the echo control and noise reduction settings are triggered to give you high quality hands-free calls.
The dock can be attached to either your windshield via a powerful suction cup or your dashboard with the included mount disk. It also comes with a rapid vehicle charger that plugs into your car's DC power source to keep your phone charged up.
What's in the Box
Vehicle navigation dock; windshield mount; dashboard mount disk; rapid vehicle charger; 5-foot audio cable (fits standard 3.5mm audio jack); quick start guide
Top Customer Reviews
They fixed them all. This thing is GREAT!!
A. Nice deep suction cup with a positive lock that holds *really* well!
B. Post-to-mount is a ball joint with a threaded collar to lock it - totally adjustable.
C. Camera is unobstructed!! Create a "Camcorder" shortcut on the second screen and you've got driving videos/photos!
D. The BIONIC fits in this without taking it out of the case! (the standard Moto belt case w/kickstand) But, if you're a no-case/pocket kinda guy/gal - there's an adapter included FTW.
Buy it. It's perfect. Everyone complaining about it is really complaining about the phone's dock software. There's not one thing wrong with this device.
6/3 edit: I wasn't aware that the official dock came with a hybrid usb cable. It incorporates audio so you don't have to use the 3.5mm headphone jack. You can call Motorola and order the cable for a fee. The model number is SKN6394A
My only gripe is that the suction cup arm blocks the camera if you mount it on the left of your windshield.
HOWEVER, if people continued to READ the owner's manual, it states (with pictures!): Connect "micro usb" to cradle! On the back side of the cradle has a MICRO USB port and will work with ANY standard usb cable that the Bionic can use. It also came with a audio cable which plugs into the phone's headset jack which will allow for patching in to an AUX port for music played from the phone.
All in all, it works fine for me and I'm still happy with my purchase.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great product for the Droid Bionic. The charger did not come with the order as indicated.Published 4 months ago by Fishdog
good for regular bionic, But with otter box added the phone will not fit.Published 14 months ago by trader12
I gave it 2 stars since it only works 1 out of 5 time. I tried it with and without the case, I tried different phone charger cable's, I tried every way possible yet the phone... Read morePublished 16 months ago by Pam