Motorola Verve Loop 500 ANC Sweat & Water Resistant Stereo Bluetooth 4.2 Earbuds "Siri & Google" Compatible (Retail Packing Kit) - Black
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Headphones Form Factor||In Ear|
|Noise Control||Active Noise Cancellation|
About this item
- MOTOROLA VERVE LOOP 500 ANC: With the VerveLoop you may take your music anywhere. Ideal for light workouts and everyday activities, the VerveLoop wireless earbuds are super lightweight and have up to 6 hours of battery life to let you enjoy music, podcasts, and more, long afer your workout has finished. Super Light, Waterproof, Wireless Stereo Earbuds
- Cut Loose and Enjoy HD Quality Sound The integrated mic lets you take calls with ease without having to reach for your phone, and Siri and Google Now compatibility make voice control a breeze. Stay in the Loop. Even When You’re on the Go.
- VerveLoop headphones can weather anything. For early morning joggers, business people who bike to work, and commuters stuck in poorly air-conditioned trains, there’s the fully waterproof, sweatproof VerveLoop. Finally, headphones that work as hard as you do.
- Unplugged, Still Connected, Never Lost. Lose your headphones? Find the last connected location on a map with Hubble Connect for VerveLife. Hubble Connect lets you locate where your device was last synced so that it’s never lost.
- Specifications: Sweet & water resistant Superlight with HD sound Up to 6h playtime Now compatible with Built-in mic for "Siri & Google" The Motorola Verve Loop 500 ANC Wireless Earbuds Works with: iOS iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, and iPhone 5 iPad: iPad Pro, iPad Air (2), iPad mini with Retina, iPad 4th generation, iPad mini iPod: iPod touch 5th generation, iPod nano 7th generation,
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
The Motorola VerveLoop 500 Wireless in-ear headphones features Active Noise Cancelling, bringing new levels of listening to music by canceling out unwanted ambient noise and creates a perfect quiet zone for peace of mind. The VerveLoop 500 ANC is IPX4 Rated, making them water-resistant, which is ideal for people going for a run or having a workout at the gym. The headphones feature up to 6 hours play-time (4.5hrs when Bluetooth & ANC is switched on). Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google, and Siri, you can control your music and stay connected. General Information: The VerveLoop 500 ANC features IPX4, making product water-resistant, so you can wear it with confidence in the rain or at the gym. Features Active Noise Cancelling technology eliminates background ambient sound. Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google, and Siri, you can control your music and stay connected. ABS earpieces. 0.5m cord length. In-line with a microphone for calls and track control controls. 20% noise cancellation. 10mm driver. Water-resistant. IPX4 splashproof. 15m range. Compatible with universal smartphones. Batteries required 2 x Li-Ion battery (included) . Rechargeable battery. 6-hour battery life. minute charging time. In the box: headset, charging cable, earbuds. Manufacturer's 2-year guarantee (Available only from the manufacturer not from third-party sellers). Warning - Not suitable for children under the age of 3 years due to small parts and entanglement hazards.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2) There are big hard plastic modules with edges that are supposed to fit into the middle of your outer ear, outside the ear canal. Obviously, these are only going to really fit *one* size and shape of ear, presumably that of 20-something product designers of northern European ancestry. That's my ancestry too (not age), but they don't fit my ears. Uncomfortable from the start, painful if worn more than 20min. For everyone else, they'll be too big to fit comfortably, or so small they rattle around, even with the over-ear clips. The standard all-hard plastic Apple earbuds are much more comfortable in my ears, because they're sized and shaped right.
The earbud parts that are supposed to fit inside your ear canal are also too big. There's a hard plastic projection that's too big in diameter. There are 3 sizes of soft plastic pads to go over it, but even the smallest is too big to be comfortable for me.
The battery is tiny, to fit into the thin case on the cord, so it doesn't last very long. (I haven't timed it.)