Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Chris young Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 22, 2014
I've bought alot of new products and used products on Amazon .. But with this company i've had nothing but problems .. First i buy the phone for double what it is worth .. Because they didn't sell this phone in my area anymore.. So he sends me the phone no sim card.. Now i have to send a email to them and ask why no Sim Card.. He says for security reasons i didn't send it (ya right !! ) Now he sent this by mail in no way would that be a issue.. And it took a week and a half but thats fine i just wanted Card..He was trying to give me the phone without Sim..No Sim for phone the phone is useless and its not what i payed for .. I think for some reason he thought by keeping the Sim card he could use it in another phone.. Um wrong! So then i ask if it is Triple the mins or Double the mins.. He wasn't exactlly sure .. But said i really think its Double ! Well guess what its neither triple or double you buy 60 mins thats what you get! I've been on the phone with tracfone three freakin times and everytime for more than three hours (what fun!!! ) I finally get to the point of thinking everything is good and find out the texting part of the phone doesn't work!!! I know this is a long review .. I tryed emailing them and telling all that i wrote here .. Of course no reply.. Moral of this story they sell other products .. STAY AWAY FROM CHICTRAVEL !!!!!! Not customer friendly at all !! Don't buy this phone!
on September 23, 2014
We have two of these. Phone is Motorola quality. Cannot upload phone numbers from a PC as with other Motorola phones using Motorola software. Cannot download photos to a PC. The phone has been "crippled" and sold cheaply. In this area TracFone (AT&T) coverage sucks. If you get out of a city (and even in some cities) you cannot make or receive a call now (9/14). It wasn't that way when we bought the phones. After having TracFone for a couple of years, we upgraded for a better quality phone. Then after a few months the service degraded to the point where we will be changing to Verizon. When we got these phones, reception was better than with the old TracFones, but after a few months it appeared that AT&T was dropping a lot of towers. Where we once had good signals then we had NONE.
on March 15, 2011
I purchased my first refurbished W376g Via Amazon a few weeks ago and the unit looked and worked like new. It even had the peel-off protective film for the LCD.

This is a refurbished Trackfone and I had no problems getting it activated via the Trackfone website and later adding a second W376g (just pick a name for each to keep them separated). Many have commented how the USB port is for charging only and does not have (or allow) data transfer so if you take a picture you have to mail it to your computer or someone else. Trackfone website has a PDF operating manual for this device (so does Motorola) but the Trackfone PDF TELLS YOU about the USB port.

I recommend downloading the PDF manual from the Trackfone website (assuming that's what your using). I was concerned about battery charging because you can NOT directly connect your phone to your laptop USB for recharging. However if you get the little Motorola SPN5394 ($5-7 Motorola SPN5394A Mini USB External Battery Only Charger ) charging adapter that plugs into your Motorola 'wall wort' AC charger and use a USB cable with the appropriate plugs you CAN charge a battery (externally) from your PC or even your car ciggy lighter with the correct plug also here on Amazon. You just can't charge a battery in the phone with anything other the the supplied 'wall wort' ac charger (as far as I know).

The SPN5395 holder has a led that flashes while charging and is steady when the battery is charged

Extra batteries are cheap and the Motorola website actually has a link Motorola Bq50 Battery Snn5804b for W175 W230 W376 W377to Amazon as a source of batteries.
on July 26, 2013
This is my second Motorola W376g cell phone. I purchased this as a backup to the other one I have which has served me many, many years and although it hasn't broken down yet I thought it would be a good time to have another on hand should it just "GO OUT" without warning. For a $40.00 product selling for $15.00 was a selling point in my decision for the purchase. Although it isn't anywhere's near to being a "Smart Phone" with all the "Bells & Whistles" it serves my needs. Not to forget, the costs are sooooooooo much less than spending at least $200 for the present smart phones available on the market nowadays and that's not including the service fees too.
on October 15, 2013
Excellent sound quality
Great reception
Never drops calls
Camera is average but very usable and clear
Very well made, built to last
Still using the one I bought 6 years ago
Used a smart phone for a while but went back to my W376G for much better sound and call quality
on October 15, 2015
This item was shipped promptly and arrived "faster than I had anticipated." This item requires a proprietary sim card to operate. :) Excellent purchase.
on October 8, 2010
I have had my phone Motorola W376g for almost a year. This phone is a good basic cell phone with good reception. My husband had a Samsung T301G Slide Phone for a while. The reception is next to none compared to the Motorola W376g. My husband had dropped calls with the Samsung phone. I have not had any problem with my phone.
My husband decided to get the same phone as I have. We looked all over at every possible retail store that should have had them, but we had found out that they discontined this all Motorola phones including this one. So we looked online and luckly for us ordered it through Amazon. That is why this phone cost higher than what I had paid for mine. It arrived sooner than they said, in 4 days. We called Tracfone to set everything up with the cell phone, with no problems. It's a good basic cell phone to have.
on September 13, 2013
This phone has always been the best cell phone, Always 3 to 4 bars!!! Very good service! I would give this phone thumbs up.
on February 24, 2014
I don't need a phone that cleans my house...just a simple flip phone does it for me! Hoping more will be available.
on October 11, 2013
A rating of 1 is over rating it. The phone was made in 2001. The battery was shot and would not take a charge. The coupon book expired 3 years ago. This phone should not have been shipped.