- Save 15% each on Qualifying items offered by CellJoy USA when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code CJ15POFF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Motorola Atrix 4G At&t Car Windshield Dash Mount Cradle Holder Kit + Micro USB Rapic Car Charger MB860 Android
|Price:||$8.99 & FREE Shipping|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Includes Car Cradle Mount & Rapid Car Charger for HTC Sensation 4G
- Back of Holder and Arms are lined with Soft Neoprene foam to keep your device scratch-free
- High quality Vac-u-lock Suction cup mount for Sturdy installation
- Arms are adjustable and can hold your Motorola Atrix while in a case!
- Allows you to select any mounting angle you would like, for vertical or horizontal mounting
Customers Also Shopped For
Special Offers and Product Promotions
This is perfect for when you use with Nav, Watching videos, or Simply just to keep it up in your sight. Never run out of Juice again with this accessory bundle!
1- Adjustable Universal Holder
1- Adjustable Arm with Power-Vac Suction Cup
1- Optional Adhisive mount if you want to mount it somewhere other than the windshield
1- Rapid Car Charger for Micro-USB (HTC, Blackberry, Motorola, etc...)
This Mount is an exclusive offer by empire_accessory, to receive the correct, pictured, and reviewed mount, make sure you purchase only from us!
Top Customer Reviews
Update as of 10-24. Have heard back from the seller, item should lock into place. They are shipping out a replacement (testing it locally first). I will update the review once I have the replacement mount.
Final update 11-6 - product does lock in - you really need to force it to get it to lock. Emily Littella time 'Never Mind'
The charger on the other hand was horrid. It worked for ~2 hours then failed. it just stopped charging. No pulling whatsoever.
It is easy to use and... break...in winter ....