- Size (LWH): 5.15 inches, 0.28 inches, 2.17 inches
- Weight: 3.36 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 750 minutes
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 204 hours
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
Motorola XT-910 DROID RAZR Unlocked GSM Smartphone with 8 MP Camera, Android OS, Wi-Fi, and GPS--No Warranty (Black)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- 4.3-inch AMOLED display
- Super-thin smartphone, featuring splash-guard coating, Kevlar and Corning Gorilla Glass for extra protection; 1GB Ram Memory
- 8MP Camera with 1080p video recording, Front facing camera. MotoCast - Wireless streaming of media from a pc to your phone. Smart Actions for efficient task completion.
- 1780mAh battery Lithium Polymer. Talk Time - Up to 450 mins GSM, Standby - Up to 250 hours GSM
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
If you live in South America this phone will not work, yo have been warned, and the worst thing is that Amazon won't help you in any way, I wrote them about the problem and they told me to comunicate to Motorola, I did that via Mail and Motorola never responded me, then I told Amazon that Motorola didn't respond me and they also didn't respond, so I was left alone to solve this problem any way I can when it should be Amazon's obligaton to give me a solution. I have been a very good Amazon customer and I am really disapointed that after buying so many things from them, I didn't get any help, a very good customer as I, should't be treated that way!
At first when I inserted my Sim card I got a message asking for a network code, but after trying many codes the message was gone and now I only get an Invalid Sim message, so now my only choice is to unlock it via software, so I have to pay an extra $35 to a store so my phone can be unlock via software, I just hope it works, otherwise I will have a very nice $500 mp3 player.
So to resume don't buy this phone because it is NOT UNLOCKED and Amazon won't give you any help!
At the end , there was no way to unlcok this phone, I tried everything and it wasn't posible!
Also the phone was bought directly from Amazon.com LLC, not from a reseller.
ABout the Droid Razr -
Razr = Gorilla Glass + Kevlar + 7.1mm thick (or should i say SLIM) + 8MP camera, no need to say more about the build. Its nearly perfect.
The Razr is pretty fast and the iphone looks dwarf as compared to this. The interface is also customized and pretty cool with the 5 home screens moving in a 3D. Apps on the Homescreens can be resized, removed by a quick hold and flick of the finger (Home screens are just too cool). Android phones are all about apps and there are plenty of cool and useful apps to be downloaded from the android market which is a great asset.
I found Motocast, the software that can sync the Droid Razr and ur laptop, pretty interesting. In the beginning it takes sometime to get used to, but once u know how it works, makes just freakin cool to download and watch, listen anything thats on my laptop ANYWHERE, yes, ANYWHERE provided the laptop is ON.
SMART ACTIONS -
Yes, this is one of the most useful app in Moto Droid Razr. Customize and make own schedules to switch on Wifi, save battery by dimming brightness when not charging, change the ringtone volume, modify screen timeout automatically. All this works in a Trigger and Action fashion which is easy to understand and conserves a lot of manual effort. AWE***SOME
I tried skype on Wifi, video was great without lag but a little echo in sound.Read more ›
1. Great display - great cross between tablet and phone. Great for watching videos.
2. Extremely responsive touch
3. Very fast
4. Slim design and light - not too light as some suggest. I added a good case which made it a tad heavier and a bit more comfortable in the hands.
5. Comes with a good deal of useable apps
6. Pretty good camera - works well at night and very well during the day
7. Decent video in the dark... haven't yet checked the daytime recording
8. Good quality sound with headphones
9. Motorola's Motocast software is great for accessing media from different computers. Once the software is installed on the relevant computers files can be accessed as long as all computers and phone have internet access. Greatly reduces the need to store files on the phone itself.
10. Contact management is a breeze once contacts are available though an internet source
11. Very useful widgets out of the box
1. Battery life is extremely short when gaming and using media (music, videos and such). There are a some good solutions I've found like using a very dim display brightness which helps tremendously but battery life is still very disappointing
2. The default Android 2.x keyboard is unbelievably disappointing. Except for the fullstop simple things such as question marks and single uplifted commas have to be accessed by using the '?123' button. The keyboard layout isn't customizable so that unused keys can be replaced. Also, ten keys have a different long press function, the numeric keys.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
i bought for use in Kenya but my advice is DO NOT BUY IT.It just died.,Published 7 months ago by david wamiti
The phone that I purchased was routed it was in great condition though. And it worked ok for about 2 weeks and I want to restart it and then it never turned back on so I don't know... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Corey Paddock
The design of this model is made to be slim.
OS is available up to a jelly bean.
Videos and music playback is very good. Read more