2-Year Bike/Scooter Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Motovox Electric Mini Bike, Red
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fully assembled – simply attach the handle bars, charge, and off you go
- Handlebars can be adjusted to make you more comfortable in the driver's seat
- Two-stage speed limiter gives you freedom to control your speed for safety
- One piece cast aluminum wheels makes bike feel lighter and improves braking
- Pneumatic tires are low profile for better control
|Have fun in the sun, with Mountain Falls Sunscreens, Exclusively on Amazon|
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Kids, get ready for a ground-breaking adventure ride with this red electric mini bike. This bike is powered by 24 volt battery so you can go up to 10 miles per hour. Call your friends and take your new awesome bike for a spin on the road, in the park or your own backyard. Jump in the driver's seat, adjust the handlebars and choose your speed with the safety speed limiter. Get comfortable and get ready for non-stop fun. This MBX electric bike is a pro on the road. Aluminum wheels make the bike feel light and easy to drive. They also improve braking, so you can stop quickly for cars to drive by. The pneumatic tires are low profile, which give you more control over the bike. If you want, you can take the charger with you to recharge the battery if you run out of power.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?