Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Moultrie Pro Magnum Deer Feeder Kit
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Digital timer programs up to 6 feed times a day, 1 to 20 seconds each
- All-metal housing with diamond-shaped spin plate, built-in varmint guard and funnel
- Built-in feed-level estimator, battery indicator, external power port and solar panel connectors (solar panel sold separately)
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- One (1) 6-volt battery required, two (2) for extended field life
- Easy-to-program timer with large LCD screen saves time and eliminates frustration
- All metal, diamond shaped spinner plate protects against varmints
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Moultrie’s most deluxe feeder kit, this robust all-metal model features a built-in varmint guard and an easy-to-program timer with a large LCD screen that saves time and eliminates frustration. Customize feed amounts with variable settings from 1 to 20 seconds, and enjoy the power of a large industrial-grade motor and the protection of a lifetime warranty.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It has some drawbacks. Hanging the thing on a barrel is difficult because you need to thread nuts on under those plates you can see in the picture. Not easy.
Also, in my neck of the woods, (the Upper Peninsula of Michigan) the days get short real fast and you have to keep resetting the time for feeding. I like it about 20 minutes before sunset and 15 minutes before sunrise. Blue Jays will eat all the corn if you let it go off much earlier in the evening. I like feeder models with photo cell controls the best because they automatically sense the light and set off the feeder. Unfortunately, the photocell models not of the quality that this unit has.
I own 3 of these feeders now. i have had some other problems: the hole for the solar cell wires is 180 degrees from the batteries, one unit had the spinner plate come loose in shipping and it was a big hassle to fix it. However, overall this is the best unit you can buy.
Most recent customer reviews
Also wing nuts hard to install thru carnitas guard.Read more