Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Moultrie USB 2.0 SD Card Reader
|Price:||$10.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easily transfer images and videos from game cameras, digital cameras, and more
- Supports SD/SDHC/MMC/MMCII/RS MMC/Ultra II SD/Extreme SD/Extreme III SD/mini SD/MMC micro/T-Flash Card
- Plug and play
- PC & Mac compatible
- Plug and play on both PCs and MACs
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
What I like the best is that the top of the metal flash part stays on tight and also I like that I can leave my SD Card in this and use it like a flash drive. I had to use one of these as a flash drive with my 8GB SD card loaded with important files and it works great!
As for quality - this is the BEST QUALITY of SD READER I have found as I have gone through many and they landed in the trash.
This brand the Moultrie is a keeper for sure.
Highly recommend this to all!
Handy little item, especially if you "FORGET" to bring your data cable with you.
Already it has saved my ass in transferring photos for work.
I also prefer using it over the data cable. The microUSB connectors in my opinion are just too easy to break at the end where your connected to the camera.
Updated November 2015: I had this for less than a year and it's dead. It died when I put a SD card in it and right clicked in Win 7 and choose to have a virus scan done. It died instantly... Won't work on other computers even when I changed the SD card.
That said, this reader is a very economical and simple way to add SD/SDHC/MMC (and all the variants) card reading capability to your computer or laptop.
I use a couple of these readers with the extra SD/SDHC and microSD cards I have laying around as basic flash drives. I keep another reader in my camera bag for times when I need to view or transfer picture files from my camera and the computer I'm using may not have a built-in card reader. The rest of the drives I lend to family and friends or just use as the need arises.
A few things I have noticed:
- There are many outfits selling this reader, but the $2 version doesn't work any better than the identical one selling for $7 under a "brand name".
- The cap at each end of the reader is held on by pressure only and the caps tend to fit more securely on some drives than others. If a cap fits poorly on the reader you receive, be aware that it may be easy to lose.
- The read/write speeds when using these readers is typically much slower than most modern memory cards are capable of, while they will function in a USB 3.0 slot, they won't gain any speed increases. Likewise, these USB readers don't transfer data to/from the cards nearly as fast as most of my dedicated flash drives nor the built-in card readers that came with my desktop and laptop computers.Read more ›
Loaded a bunch of MP3 music onto one of my SB cards (2gb).... plugged card into this reader.... then plugged it all in to the USB port in center console of my BMW 3-series. Car can read all the music and play them perfectly. This is exactly what I was wanting to do. Also worth noting this thing keeps a very low/small profile.
Only con/negative -- the caps on both ends (as seen in picture) are very loose fitting. Since this is gonna sit in my car forever, I don't mind. But if my plan was to carry this around for computer stuff/etc... I'd probably consider something else that can be "capped" (it seems like they'd fall off at some point just walking around with it).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Perfect for my trail camera card. I have a mac computer and it was a breeze to use.Published 12 months ago by Mount Morris artist
It works great, but they showed a picture of a MOULTRIE card reader and called it a MOULTRIE card reader, which is why I bought it. But it is not made by MOULTRIE! Read morePublished 14 months ago by Suvatana Hepner