|Item Weight||6.88 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||17.8 x 12.4 x 3.5 inches|
Mount-It! Floating Wall Mounted Shelf Bracket Stand for AV Receiver, Component, Cable Box, Playstation4, Xbox1, VCR Player, Blue Ray DVD Player, Projector, Load Capacity 22 lbs, Single Shelf, Tinted Tempered Glass, Adjustable Height
|Price:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Elegant, modern and decorative aluminum plate and glass wall shelf designed to hold DVD players, DVRs, HD recorders, Cable TV Boxes, AV components, gaming systems, for storage of CDs, DVDs and any other media, even to mount projectors. It will complement your wall mounted TV and help you achieve an uncluttered look with no need for large media stands or TV furniture.
- Shelf size: 16.53 inch Wide, 11.81 inch deep. The black tempered glass shelf is tinted and is height adjustable on the wall mounting bracket. The wall bracket measures 7.87 inches high and should be installed on a wall stud for safe floating shelf installation. The wall bracket has cable management clips that allow you to route cables neatly to your components.
- The height of the shelf is adjustable on the wall bracket. With its heavy-duty design, this shelving system can support up to 22 lbs. The tempered glass is 6 mm (approximately 1/4 inches) thick
- Standard mounting hardware and easy to use instructions included. It is very easy to install. Due to its size and single bracket wall bracket design, this shelf can be installed in one corner on the wall with an adjacent on the other corner.
- Mount-It! experience and guarantee. Mount-It! is the expert in television wall mounts and home theater accessories. We apply our decade long experience in this field to offer the best features at value prices. All our products are guaranteed for satisfaction. Contact our friendly customer support team for any questions or issues.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Mount-It! floating wall mounted shelves allow you to get rid of your floorstanding TV furniture and complement the look of your wall mounted flat screen television. The single shelf allows you to place DVD players, cable boxes and other AV components on the wall. Use multiple of these units to design a complete home theater system.
The shelving system is very durable and can carry up to 22 pounds of weight. Made from sturdy Aluminum and tempered glass. Its large surface area can easily hold gaming systems and BluRay DVD players.
The installation is very easy. Simply locate the wall stud and use the provided hardware to hang it on the wall. Once the wall plate is installed, the tempered glass shelf can go up and down on the wall bracket channel for ideal shelf height. Cable management clips hides the unsightly cables.
Features and Specifications:
Dimensions: 16.53 inch Wide, 11.81 inch Deep, 7.87 inches High
Fits most DVD players, cable boxes, AV receivers and gaming consoles
6 mm thick black tempered glass
Powder coated Aluminum Wall Plate for modern look and scratch resistance
Cable Management System
22 lbs carrying capacity
Warning: The installer of these products must verify that the mounting surface or wall, will safely support the combined weight of all attached equipment and hardware.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This shelf is very reasonably sized. It's about 11 inches deep and about 16 inches wide.
This allows perfect room for my projector and media harddrive to sit next to each other.
The black glass is very sleek and matches the black painted metal bracket which is mounted to the wall. This is very sturdy and looks very professional.
It also includes a gap in the back for cable management, so the cables can easily be pulled through as a group and not tangled up!
If you have a need for a shelf which looks sleek and can hold a lot of weight for it's size (about 20 lbs), I recommend this!!! :D
This shelf is beautiful. The tempered glass looks great and the polished steel is a great touch. The glass really retains fingerprints on the bottom side, but that's not a big deal since you probably won't touch this again after install.
The screws that hold the shelf to the wall, though, are super cheap and strip very easily. I was using a proper-sized bit and one of the four wall screws stripped on its way in. I decided to remove all four and replace them, but a second stripped on the way out. That cost this unit two stars because there's no good reason to use such cheap screws. If you ever need to move this unit, or if you make any mistakes installing the screws, you'll end up with screws you either can't get all the way in or can't remove (absent a screw extractor kit, etc.). Save yourself the hassle and buy some new screws of the same size for a few dollars at the hardware store right off the bat.
In summary, this is a great shelf with crappy screws. Five stars for the shelf and bracket, but minus two for the screws. If you buy your own four wall screws, though, this is a five star shelf.
They are very slick and modern. I like how the black glass shelf looks with the black glass of the flat screen. They are very good quality. I am Mrs. Don. The reason for four stars is the instructions that come with this is only a diagram. It took me four hours to assemble. I finally sat and figured out how to put them together myself, ignoring the useless diagram.
I bought paintable cable covers to hide the cords and cables under the tv and boxes. It now looks very neat and organized.
If you're looking for a shelf for your receiver this is a great buy. Great build quality, easy set up. Even with my heave Yamaha 7.1 receiver it seems to be holding up just fine.
Most recent customer reviews
Screws on brace strip out. Looses firm shelf