|Item Weight||0.01 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||17.64 x 5.91 x 5.59 inches|
|Item model number||MI-2752|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MI-2752|
Mount-It! Dual Monitor Mount | Double Monitor Desk Stand | Two Heavy Duty Full Motion Adjustable Arms Fit 2 Computer Screens 17 19 20 21 22 24 27 Inch | VESA 75 100 | C-Clamp and Grommet Base
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- UNIVERSAL DUAL MONITOR DESK MOUNT: Works with screens 17 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 inches in size, with a maximum support weight of 22 pounds each, using the 75x75mm or 100x100mm VESA square bolt hole pattern found on the back of the monitors.
- FEATURES: Two VESA monitor stand has full motion, height adjustable arms that are made of heavy duty steel and have integrated cable management clips to keep your cords organized. Comes with interchangeable C-clamp (for desks up to 4 inches wide) and grommet base (for desks up to 3.25 inches wide) mounts.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE: The double monitor mount arms can tilt up and down 90 degrees, swivel left and right 180 degrees, raise and lower 17" inches, and each screen can be rotated and placed in portrait or landscape orientation independent of one another.
- EASY INSTALLATION: 2 monitor stand comes with all mounting hardware, tools, and instructions necessary for assembly. The detachable VESA plates make mounting a breeze and can be adjusted up to 1” to perfectly align the height of monitors. See instructional video for additional tips on functionality and assembly.
- US-BASED CUSTOMER SUPPORT: Dual monitor arm comes with a 5-YEAR WARRANTY and our friendly and responsive customer support team is available to answer any questions you may have during normal business hours.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Universal VESA plate is compatible with most monitors. Fits VESA sizes 75x75mm and 100x100mm or most screen sizes 13-27 inches.
Maximum monitor weight capacity is 22 pounds per monitor.
Mount-It! Dual Monitor Mount
Raise your monitors to an ergonomic position and work more efficiently with this dual monitor mount. Designed for performance, this mount is made from high-strength steel for durability. Includes both clamp and grommet installation components to fit a variety of desktops. The arms can be raised and lowered on the pole for easy height adjustment. Tilt and swivel offer multiple monitor angles for comfortable reading, and integrated cable management keeps your cords off your desktop.
- Screen Sizes: 13" - 27"
- VESA Compatible: 75x75, 100x100
- Monitor Weight Capacity: 22 lbs (per screen)
- Tilt: +90°~-90°
- Swivel: +180°~-180°
- Screen Rotation: 360°
- Pole Height: 17.7"
- Material: Steel
Detachable VESA Plate
Installing your monitor is quick and easy with the detachable VESA plate. Simply attach the plate to your monitor then, slide it into the bracket, and tighten the screw cap.
1" Height Adjustment
The VESA head height can be adjusted up to 1 inch to perfectly align the height of monitors.
Cable clips help keep your space neat and organized. Store the included hex key in the clip on the pole, so you can adjust the your monitors in a flash.
Clamp or Grommet
Choose the mounting option that works for you. The clamp configuration fits desktops up to 4" thick, and the grommet configuration fits desktops up to 3.25" thick.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'd give it five stars, but the inner carton was smeared with blood. Looks like someone in the factory got a cut, and didn't get time for first aid.
Makes me feel guilty for buying stuff made overseas, but the price and quality really were great on it.
Absolute JUNK! Do not waste your time. Now I have to drive to UPS and try yet another mount. Very disappointed with the quality control of this product.
There's only 2 minor cons I've noticed:
1) There's no tension adjustment of the monitor swiveling pivot (like going from portrait to landscape). The tension it has works OK, but I can pivot the monitors a little too easily for my taste when adjusting in other directions. I don't have any reason to swivel them once I've got them level and would be fine cranking the tension to where they're hard to move. Could also be an issue if you do pivot them regularly, they may become too loose with regular use, I dunno.
2) The screen 'leveling' adjustment is a collared stud on the mounting plate that you can crank up to raise the VESA bracket up, with a nut to secure the bracket to the stud. But if you do raise the mounting bracket, it no longer sits on the little "ears" at the bottom of the plate, and there's enough play between the plate and the bracket that the screen can wobble pretty good. I've got a 19" Dell on mine, so it's not heavy or very wide, and I can get a good 1/2" of wobble at the edge. Not a big deal to me, but it could matter in other situations. Adding a set screw or 2 to lock in the bracket and its adjustment could probably fix it pretty easy.
The only negative I see at this point is the mounting knob. It sits too close to the side of the clamp that your desk is at (see pictures). As a result, I can't push the mount flush against my desk lip because I wouldn't be able to turn the know without it scraping my desk and gouging the wood. It's clamped on there nice and tight and I don't have any concerns with it falling off, but I would've like to have had a smaller knob to mount it a bit further onto my desktop.
However, very well built and very strong. If you have 2 identical monitors, this shouldn't be a problem.
Caveat: Make sure you have some 3-in-1 oil to put on the clamp bolt (if clamping to your desk/table) ... it doesn't want to screw in! A bit of oil took care of this, so no big issue, but if you don't have 3-in-1, MAYBE cooking oil might help? No idea, didn't try :D
All-in-all good quality, but I had expected more flexibility in vertical adjustment.
Hence 3 stars.
Top international reviews
Tenía mis dudas de que funcionaría con dos monitores de 32’y 20’ pulgadas pero como se puede observar en las fotos es posible colocarlos sin problema (de pueden poner en horizontal ambos pero quedan algo apretados )
I did have to modify my IKEA desk to accommodate the clamp mechanism, but that wasn't a big deal. With 20" monitors mounted, the arms are bent more than expected which means that the desk cannot be placed as close to the wall. Overall though I am very pleased with the instructions, quality and functions of this unit. Great for the price and would definitely purchase again and recommend to others.
The mount also offers great included cable management and offers storage in the stand for all of the allen wrenches needed to adjust the stand. The mount is solid with very little sway and I feel that both monitors will hold with no problems.
Ganas mucho espacio en tu escritorio gracias a que puedes prescindir de las bases
I'm not knocking off a star for the Vesa holes because I'm not sure if the holes were too small or the bolts too big...
It's alright considering the price, but be wary to tighten it enough or risk you monitor(s) fall.