RAM MOUNTS Double Socket Arm
Enhance your purchase
|Compatible Phone Models||IPhone|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||7 x 2 x 2 inches|
About this item
- Provides an extended reach with an overall length of 6" and a socket-to-socket length of 5.31"
- Attaches to any B size RAM ball component, including mounting bases and device holders; double ball and socket technology allows for near-infinite adjustability of your RAM mounting system
- Made of powder-coated, marine-grade aluminum for durability and reliability in the most demanding environments
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Powder Coated Marine Grade Aluminum
- 1" Rubber Ball "B" Size
- This socket technology allows for almost infinite adjustment and perfect viewing angles
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
|RAM Double Socket Arm Short||RAM Double Socket Arm Short Composite||RAM Double Socket Arm Medium||RAM Double Socket Arm Medium Composite||RAM Double Socket Arm Long|
|Material||Metal||Hard Composite||Metal||Hard Composite||Metal|
|Weight||0.21 lbs.||0.15 lbs.||0.31 lbs.||0.25 lbs.||0.53 lbs.|
B Size Components
All B Size Ball components accommodate 1" diameter B Size sockets
Common Mounts Using B Size:
- Phone Mounting
- GoPro Mounting
- GPS Mounting
C Size Components
All C Size Ball components accommodate 1.5" diameter C Size sockets
Common Mounts Using C Size:
- Tablet Mounting
- Laptop Mounting
- Small/Medium Sized Fishfinders
D Size Components
All D Size Ball components accommodate 2.25" diameter D Size sockets
Common Mounts Using D Size:
- Large Fishfinders/Chartplotters
- TV Mounting and Large Monitors
- Forklift Mounting Solutions
Item is sold as is.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1 - Once the devices are in place and tightened down, they are stable. There is minimal vibration; and, it does not swivel around when putting the phone in the cradle.
2 - The X configuration of the cradle grip allows for maximum air flow around the phone. My previous phone suffered overheating damage from being in a cradle in the sun for an extended trip. The RAM components not only allow for more air flow but the long arm brings the unit further into the car, just past the rear-view mirror, minimizing the amount of direct sun exposure during the hottest times of the day.
3 - This is the EASIEST cradle I have owned for getting the phone in and out. I have the LG G3 currently.
I currently own two sets of this product. One for each vehicle. The LG G3 with a case is a bit of a tight fit in the phone grip cradle. It is not horrible; but, I have to put it in on an angle then straighten it. I have purchased the larger grip version for the second. It is much easier to get the phone in and out. I have not yet seen a down side to the larger vs normal. I will keep you posted......
Top reviews from other countries