|Item Weight||45.1 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||39 x 37.2 x 5 inches|
Mount Factory Rolling TV Cart Mobile TV Stand for 40-65 inch Flat Screen, LED, LCD, OLED, Plasma, Curved TV's - Universal Mount with Wheels
|Sale:||$114.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$114.99 (50%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Universal fit and compatibility for televisions from 40 - 65 in.
- Component shelf for cable box, DVD player, etc.
- Ideal TV display that can move to any room in the home or office
- Universal fit - fits VESA hole patterns from 200mm x 200mm to 400mm x 600mm
- One piece steel base; sturdy steel frame; rated for televisions up to 100 pounds, heavy-duty locking casters
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This premium rolling cart has the ability to move your TV or monitor to any room in your home or office. This unit is designed to universally fit most LED, LCD, Plasma TVs and other flat panel displays from 40” to 65”. This television mount utilizes the standard VESA patterns installed in almost all flat screen TVs with a range of 100mm x 100mm up to 600mm x 400mm. The height of the display (center of the TV) is adjustable from 40" to 60" in 2" increments. Constructed from commercial-grade, heavy-duty steel, this rolling mount is rated with a capacity up to 100 pounds. A convenient, height adjustable component shelf is made to hold a cable box, game console, DVD player, or any other similar device under 10 pounds. This movable cart is loaded with safety features such as an extra wide base measuring 33" x 29" for stability and security bolts that lock your TV in place to protect against accidental shifting. The four wheels are heavy-duty casters that roll smoothly and are built with a locking mechanism on each wheel for safety and stability. Convenient openings in the upright poles and back plate provide space to pass cables and wires through for a clean and uncluttered look. Step by step instructions will guide the simple assembly and installation process. Also included is a media top shelf that height adjustable and can support a video camera, game motion sensor, or a similar item. Certifications: RoHS, CE & ISO-9001.
Compare to similar items
Top customer reviews
I needed a mount for a 10+ year old 50" plasma TV coming out of my house (in favor of a new LED) and going into the garage. Let's put it this way, this plasma TV is so old, its technically not even a TV because it doesn't have a tuner. The Bezel is about six inches and the glass on it is about an inch thick. Needless to say it is very heavy. My main problem with putting this TV in my garage is I have no place to put it. Furthermore, I work on projects in different areas of the garage all the time so there is no perfect place even if I had a place to put it. I came across and Kanto on EBay, and it was about $150+. So I immediately checked Amazon and came across this unit, read the reviews and went ahead purchased it. When I received it took me about an hour to put together. It took me longer to figure out a way to get this TV off the floor and on the stand by myself.
I had only two issues:
1) Tightening the wheels at first was a challenge as there is no room to put in a wrench. Put then I carefully looked at the instructions. When you lock the wheels, not only does it keep the wheel from turning it also locks swivel so now you can use it as a wrench.
2) I should have paid more attention to the VESA sizing as my TV bolt pattern was slightly wider (1") than this unit would go. There are two hook mounts that attach to the TV. Each of these mounts has two hooks separated by about 1". Because of where my TV mounts are located, one of the hooks on one mount hangs over the edge. At first I thought this was going to be a problem, but there is a bottom locking mechanism that prevents the TV from moving around. Other than me know its' not perfect, it turned out to be a non issue.
It glides around my garage and moving it is effortless, even with the 85Ib+ TV mounted on it. I would recommend this product.
The instructions, as others have noted could use a bit of work, but it's not rocket science. The one part I found that needed clarification was the screws to mount the large flat mounting panel to the poles were not identified by part number in the instructions. However, I quickly realized I needed a total of four and that they needed to be longer than the diameter of the poles in order to reach the metal panel that was to attach to the front of the stand. No big deal.
Great stand. Highly recommended.