Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 70 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 72 reviews
on November 1, 2016
Using this with my Garmin 64s, works great! Surprisingly stable in my Jeep on rocky off-road trails, and there's a gap in the back so you can plug in an external power supply so you don't waste batteries. Just remember that you have to unplug the power cable before removing the GPS from the mount. The suction cup uses a twist-lock that's much more secure than the standard lever style.
on December 7, 2016
NOTE: I had no need for the suction part of the mount so I cannot speak to how well that works.
Previously I had a no-name GPS mount which worked great for four years until the ball-socket cracked from heat.
(I live in Arizona and during the summer the inside of my Jeep reached as much as 140 degrees so I didn't expect plastic to hold up well)
But after 3 years of use I needed a replacement it was no longer available, so I decided to try this one.
I found it to be true what another reviewer noted it was problematic to install & remove the GPS while plugged into power cord. Not only that, but due to how I used the 'cradle' portion of the mount attached to a solid mount I did relatively extensive cutting to allow ease of installation with the power cord attached.
Some folks may feel it good that length-wise the cradle holds the GPS very securely, but it is SO tight I feel the cradle will eventually break due to stress of constant installation and removal. I use my GPS in the mount anywhere from three to five days a week, installing and removing it 2 times each day it is used so it gets a lot of use.
on May 22, 2017
Awesome mount for my Garmin 64s, fits nice and tight. I have it mounted to my front windshield on my 2015 JKUR and usually go offroading on the weekends. Handles the off road bumps and roughness very well. Now I need to find one for my LG V20 cell phone and I would be set.
on May 13, 2015
Absolutely love it! SUPER strong hold, I stuck on my counter top when I first received it just to test and I could not pull it off. I use it mounted on my Epic Surfski which is fiberglass and I can lift my 18ft...39lbs boat with the RAM mount! Also doesn't have any issue being wet so far (I still tether it to the boat just in case as I'd rather not lose a $300+ GPS unit). Overall its a great mount!
on February 16, 2017
The twist lock suction cup part I would rate six stars, it is the best suction cup that I have ever tried. The reason that I gave this only four stars is that the holder for the Garmin has a cut out for the power cable that does not allow the rubber cover over the power connection on the Garmin to be opened easily. I was able ti modify the cut out so the power connection could be easily opened. If that had been done before I received it, I would rete the entire assembly at six stars.
on July 9, 2013
I own both a Garmin 62sc and the older Garmin 60csx. This mount fits both of them perfectly.

The plastic material of this mount feels very strong and durable. I have a few metal Ram mounts that are great also, but I prefer the plastic mounts like this one because they are a lot lighter.

The suction cup on this mount works extremely well. Even after long offroad trips where my whole truck is shaking and getting jolted around for hours this thing stays on tight and does not budge.

The quality of this mount is far better than any of the OEM mounts from Garmin that I have used for all my various Garmin GPS devices.

If you need something to hold your trail GPS in a vehicle that is super secure, get this mount. You will not be disappointed.
on April 17, 2017
The RAM mounts are the best!
on July 26, 2013
This mount is awesome. I didn't think this was going to be a good mount, so when I bought this I stuck it to a huge mirror for a week with the Garmin in it... Still stayed.. Then trial run in the jeep. Stuck it on the windshield and went all out.. It hung in there! The arm that hooks to the suction cup has a tightening screw to keep the screen facing you when you need to keep eyes on it. Good stuff.. Good job guys.. Well worth it!
on July 23, 2016
i dont use this mount anymore but it still was very good quality and made of good plastic. i did like it while i used it.
on May 18, 2014
Wasn't to sure how it would hold up in my jeep wrangler since I go down some pretty bumpy trails but it holds amazingly and stays locked in any position. No problems so far and I've been using for about two months now.