Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mount-It! MI-303B TV Wall Mount Bracket for 32 - 65 inch LCD, LED, or Plasma Flat Screen TV, Heavy Duty Load Capacity 175 lbs, 15 Degree Tilt Mechanism Up or Down, Max VESA 600x400 with 6 ft HDMI cable
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Kate Voegele Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on December 20, 2014
I needed a mount that would hold a very heavy Plasma TV. I have an older 60 inch Panasonic. A lot of wall mounts just didn't seem like they would be able to hold it. I bought this mount because it looked very sturdy. When I opened the box it was exactly as described. I was able to screw the mount to three studs. This made me feel so much more confident that the mount was secured to three studs instead of two, though I think two would still work. I even hung from the mount and did some pull ups on it to make sure this thing was secure. I weigh 180 lbs and this thing did not budge. The moment of truth came and myself and a strong friend lifted the massive plasma screen on the mount. It worked perfect. I have two little kids who play around the TV a lot and my wife and I both feel very confident of it's solid design. It even came with all the hardware I need to mount it. I used my own level. The built in level is not accurate, but I did not care because I was not going to use it anyway.
review image review image
on January 12, 2013
I mounted a 70" Sharp LED TV with no problem. The back panel is 36" long, which allowed me to easily bolt onto two studs 24" apart. The included level popped off out of the box so I discarded it and used a real 48" level. The included directions were easy to follow and all the hardware was included. You will need the following: stud finder, ruler, level, drill 3/16, and finishing nails. The finishing nails are optional, but I used them to level the mounting panel and mark the exact holes for the pilot drilling. This helped with the level accuracy when drilling and bolting in the mount.

The Sharp mounted is the LC70C6400U, which is rated at 87lb without the base.
on January 22, 2015
This mount was the right size for my Sony KDL55NX720 - 55 inch TV. The smaller one would have done the job but i didnt wanted to miss chance of securing it to three Studs. By the way iphone "Stud Finder" app worked great in finding the studs. Other products i used in my project: Prepac Altus Plus Wall Mounted A/V Console, 58-Inch, Black,PowerBridge Solutions ONE-CK Cable Management System with PowerConnect for Wall-Mounted TVs and Stanley 20-556 6-Inch FatMax Jab Saw
review image review image review image
on December 19, 2012
I chose this mount for one reason: It was wide enough to fit two studs at the very edge.

We had mounted a wall mount case that took three studs. Most TV mounts are only wide enough to fit two studs, and I wanted it centered with the case. This mount was wide enough to allow me to do so!

The only negative I can think of is the tilt is almost impossible to use once the TV is on the wall with it, so adjust before you hang! Other than that, it seems strong and I have no concerns about it.
on June 6, 2012
We needed a TV wall mount and three HDMI cables for our 50" Panasonic Plasma TV. I read several write-ups on this product and decided to order it. The TV mount was very sturdy, easy to install, included a free HDMI cable, sturdy anchors for attaching to sheet rock and brick walls, and had numerous screw sizes for attaching the TV to the mount. The product is not a Panasonic mount but a Model MI-303B universal wall mount for 32" to 60" TV's made by Mount-It. This is an excellent product and I'd recommend it to anyone needing a sturdy and easy to install TV mount. I wish the Allen wrench they provided was longer because it is hard to tighten the two screws in the back once the TV is hung.
on October 6, 2014
Strong; currently holding up up my 65" LED TV. Included hardware is adaqaute for mounting to the wall, though the washers were a bit too small. Mounting hardware for the tv did not work with my samsung tv; the bolts were either too short or too long-had to go to the hardware store.

Issue: the top lip of the mount that the tv mount hooks rest on is not level. No matter how level the included mount level said the mount was nor me leveling with two separate levels could I get this thing level. The tv was always crooked. Even flipped the mount to try from the other side-same issue. I finally had to use some geometry skills and force myself to drill mounting holes off level. Very frustrating as it took me several attempts and several holes in my wall before i figured out it was the mount. Only giving this 3 stars because it is sturdy. It's worth buying for the price, but be aware of the uneven rolled lip of this mount.
on December 8, 2012
I was very pleased with this mount. It came with a large variety of bolts, washers and lock washers including exactly what my 55" Panasonic needed. The instructions were very clear and easy to follow. The level glass on the wall bracket is an nice feature and makes installation a breeze. The bolts that hold the bottom of the tv bracket to the wall bracket are a little difficult to reach with the included allen wrench, however it you rotate the tilt to that the tv is tilted toward the ceiling they are easier to get to. If the tv were lighter the installation could have been completed by one person. The mount is secure and invisible.
on July 3, 2014
I have a 2 year old Samsung 60" LCD that used to sit on a stand. Due to a recent move, I needed to wall mount my TV. I don't purchase anything without checking Amazon first. However, I was very skeptical because this mount was so much cheaper than those found int he brick and mortar stores. However, this received so many positive reviews, I decided to pull the trigger and hope for the best.

As I said above, my TV used to sit on a stand so I didn't have any of the factory wall mount hardware (assuming any came with the television to begin with). This was a big concern of mine, because I wasn't sure weather or not this product would come with the appropriate hardware to bolt the bracket onto my Samsung. My other concern, was weather or not hardware would come to adequately mount this stand to my wall (via 2X4 studs). I'm happy to report, my fears were unfounded. This product comes with more hardware than anyone would ever need. All I can say is, I wish all companies would supply this amount of hardware with their products. This package contains enough hardware to mount the bracket to a vast array of different TV bolt hole configurations. Additionally, hardware for all types of mounting surfaces is included as well (brick, masonry, drywall, etc.). So, if you're concerned at all about this product containing the necessary hardware (bolts, etc.) to satisfy your mounting needs...don't! This thing comes loaded with hardware.

Now to the actual bracket and mount. This thing is made from hefty metal. You can not tell this difference between this and the more expensive models sold in stores. This mount is a beast and will definitely hold the stated capacities. Mine is a 60" LCD weighing in at 50 lbs. and this mount holds it without any problems at all. I mounted mine to studs approximately 16" apart. The kit comes with 3" lag bolts. Simply pre-drill with a 3/16" bit (2.5" deep) and screw in the lag bolts into the studs.

Since this is a tilt model, it's super simple to tighten the bottom tension bolts by tilting the TV full up to gain access to the underside. Once tightened, then tilt to desired angle and then tighten the tilt knurl knobs.

Packaging was delivered in off-the-shelf quality...instructions were clear, simple, and easy to follow. Many reviews bashed the installed level indicator. Mine was actually spot on (double checked with my 3' level) with no issues whatsoever.

Overall, I cannot find any fault with this mount. Vast amount of hardware included, solid...very study metal construction...included HDMI cable...excellent and easy to follow instructions.

If you're on the fence, please do not hesitate...this product is top notch and will securely mount your TV without issue.
on April 20, 2012
Rx TV Mount on schedule, had good instruction,easy to mount on wall and level. Mount attached to back of TV easily and then to wall.
on December 24, 2012
We used this to mount our 70" Sharp LCD tv. It worked great. So much better than paying $150.00 for one at Best Buy!