Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Mount-It MI-310B Heavy-Duty Full Motion Articulati..." and save 82% off the $259.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Mount-It MI-310B Heavy-Duty Full Motion Articulating TV Wall Mount for 32 to 60-Inch TVs, VESA Standard up to 750x450mm, 175 lb Weight Capacity (Black)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Universal TV wall mounting bracket design fits most of 32-60" LCD/LED/Plasma TVs on the market (even up to some 75 inch TVs) up to VESA 750x450 and 175lbs (Fits VESA 750x450, 750x400, 700x400, 600x450, 600x400, 600x300, 600x200, 400X400, 400X300, 400X200, 300X300, 300X200, 200X200, 200X100, 200X150, 100X100 mm). Please check VESA (mounting hole pattern behind TV), stud spacing, possible blocked cable/input and TV weight prior to making purchase decision to determine whether this TV wall mount fits your TV and the installation application.
- This wall mounting kit is compatible with Samsung, Sony, LG, Sharp, Insignia, Vizio, Haier, Toshiba, Sharp, Element, TCL, Westinghouse 32, 40, 42, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 55, 60, 65, 70 inch TVs.
- Tilt, Swivel, Articulate, Extend, Collapse with this universal TV wall mounting bracket. Full motion capability makes is ideal for corner installation, over a fireplace, inside a TV center. This wall mount is designed for 16” studs. TV stays as close as 4.5” from the wall or can extend up to 20.25 inches. Swivel left or right 45 degrees.
- Continuous Tilt Feature (up to 15 degrees up or down) for Better Viewing Angle and Reduced Glare. Low-profile design ensures TV is close to the wall for a sleek finish. Large open wall plate design assures easy access to back of the TV and cables.
- Weight rated to 175 lbs - This bracket is one of the strongest brackets available on Amazon. Install your precious TV with confidence. Dual arm design prevents sagging that might be visible on lower weight rated and single arm mounts. Constructed from Reinforced Steel. Quick and easy to install - bracket comes complete with full instructions, integrated bubble level and FREE INSTALLATION HARDWARE.
AmazonBasics Tilting TV Wall Mount for 37-inch to 80-inch TVsShop now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Mount-It! heavy-duty full motion articulating TV wall mount offers extreme versatility with a maximum extension of 20.25" from the wall. Its dual arm design is incredibly sturdy. This mount is a beast that will safely carry your TV. Dual TV safety screws are included to prevent accidental liftoff of the display. The use of heavy gauge metal minimizes sagging even fully extended. Compare pricing and weight capacity to any other articulating TV wall mount on Amazon.
MI-310B swivels from left to right for viewing from multiple angles. Ideal for corner installations. Powder coated steel construction provides a sleek, high-tech look.
Mount-It! experience and guarantee. Mount-It! is the expert in television and computer monitor mounts. We apply our decade long experience in this field to offer the best features at value prices. All our products are guaranteed for satisfaction. Contact our friendly customer support team for any questions or issues.
Features: Fits most of 32-60" TVs Large extension capability is ideal for entertainment center installation. Tilt, Swivel and Extend/Collapse function Easy tilting angle adjustment Heavy duty steel construction and high-tech welding technology Built-in bubble level makes leveling work easy and convenient Includes all necessary mounting hardware
Specifications: - TV Size Range: 32" - 60" (some even up to 75" depending on VESA bolting pattern and the TV weight) - Max TV weight: 175 lbs - Mounting Pattern: Universal and up to VESA 750x450 and 175lbs (Fits VESA 750x450, 750x400, 700x400, 600x450, 600x400, 600x300, 600x200, 400X400, 400X300, 400X200, 300X300, 300X200, 200X200, 200X100, 200X150, 100X100 mm). - Mounting Holes: up to 30.3" apart horizontally and up to 18" vertically - Wall plate dimensions: 19.75" wide by 9.5” wide.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We bought our previous mount at Best Buy. It was a flush mount and cost around $100, if I recall.
This mount was cheaper but higher quality. We have our 60" Samsung on it and I absolutely love how it articulates. When pushed all the way towards the wall, it leaves a gap of 5-6". Not bad and hardly noticeable. It's perfect for us because we plug in USB thumb drives frequently to play videos and it's much easier to swivel the TV, plug the drive in the port, then push back.
I'm a perfectionist when it comes to things being square and level. What is AWESOME with this mount is the part that mounts on the TV can be rotated to level the TV (if you mounted the wall portion justly slightly off). What a nice relief!
Only 2 cons - 1) the screws provided to attach the brackets to the TV were too long. I ended up having washers to fill in the gap I needed to make sure the screws were snuggly tight. Never had an issue like this with other mounts in the past. 2) there was no "filler" in the packaging to protect the product. Somewhere in the process of it arriving at my house it was dropped and dented in a corner of the bracket where the TV mounts on. Thankfully, it doesn't affect the use of the mount. But the box that the mount was packaged in was, fit snuggly into the box it was shipped in. No extra paper, popcorn, those air-bags, anything like that. That'd be my only recommendation for shipping.
I will buy this mount again for future TV's.
I imagine there are several different hardware packets designed for different mounts that all look relatively similar, however, the hardware packet I received contained the wrong knobs that were meant to tighten the arms that hang on the back of the TV. Without these knobs, the arms would move freely, and not lock in any position. I had already unpacked the mount, disposed of the packaging and was preparing to hang it when I noticed the error, so it would be no small task to return it to Amazon. Instead, I emailed the manufacturer and explained the issue. A few hours later, I received word that they were shipping the correct knobs to me, at no charge. I received the knobs today, and all is well. Great customer service from the company.
Other things I would note - my instructions sheet was torn from just being left loose in the box. No important instructions were damaged, but it was a little hard to read, and I couldn't find a PDF online anywhere. It would be nice if the manufacturer would put the PDFs online. Another thing - for a stud installation, I think the pilot holes they tell you to drill are, perhaps, a little too small. The lag bolts were very difficult to drive. The thing is, I can't be sure if that's because the pilot holes they recommended were too small, or if the lag bolts in the hardware packet were different than the instructions were referring to - mostly because I know I got the wrong hardware packet with the wrong knobs. If you think the lag bolts are too tight, go up maybe one or two sizes for the pilot hole - but not too much. Too big and you compromise the strength of the grip.
Installation is also a two-person job - if you want to do it right, you'll need help.
Overall, I'm pleased with the mount, and very happy with the customer service.