Mount-It! MI-4211 TV Ceiling Mount Kitchen Under Cabinet TV Bracket Folding, Retractable, 90 Degree Tilt, Fold Down, Swivel for 13 to 27 inch LCD, TV, LED, Monitor, Flat Screens up to VESA 100x100
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Want this professionally installed?
- Installation of 1 customer-supplied TV mounting bracket
- Securing the TV and load testing the hardware
- Cord concealment within provider-supplied cover
- TV cannot be mounted above a fireplace
- TV mounting is for drywall only
- Mounting brackets requiring assembly by the pro may result in a revised estimate
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Mount-It! LCD-CM211 folds conveniently up into the mount for easy storage and contemporary design. The bracketed mount swivels and tilts to create ergonomic positioning and easy viewing of your device. This TV display mount has been strength tested at three times its maximum capacity of 44lbs ensuring a safe grip on your device. The height of your monitor is also height-adjustable by sliding the up and down the arm
- This monitor arm mount is ideal for ceilings, bedrooms, offices, kitchens, and workspaces. The easy folding and unfolding features make room for supplies, notes, kitchen appliances, spreadsheets, and keyboards. These mounts are also designed for pitched ceilings and corner installations. The tilting and swiveling also make your screen an easy-access device. Use it for touch screen displays to access cook books, e-mail, stocks, or the news all from under your cabinet
- The rigorous testing of our mounts confirm their stability and strength. They can hold 17 inch - 37 inch displays with ease. As shown in the photos, this is VESA compatible with 75x75mm and 100x100mm brackets. The 44 lbs load capacity was comfortably out performed by engineer stress tests. The articulating functions hold up well under most modern displays
- The tilt, swivel, and fold features offer a variety of ergonomic settings for your display. The tilt ranges from 0 to -90 degrees. It swivels left and right 45 degrees covering a wide array of possibilities. The arm of under cabinet TV mount that is connected to the TV can be extended or shortened to allow the best elevation for the TV. The mount comes with a special lip to secure the TV in folded position
- Black Heavy gauge steel construction supports up to 44 lbs. Our TV mounts are made with high grade quality rugged materials. All mounting hardware is included with the mount. The arm is a sleek silver color contrasting the black brackets which match most LCD, LED, and Plasma displays. The dcor of this device seamlessly fits in with contemporary home design. And the folding features keep the screen and arm low profile when you want it out of the way
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Mount-It! LCD-CM211 articulating arm makes a great space saver and organizer for your home or work place. The swinging mount keeps your screen out of sight and out of mind until you want it. Fit it under a cabinet or under your ceiling to make viewing your display more comfortable and more convenient. The swiveling feature not only makes for an infinite number of positions and orientations, but it also makes it more functional.
Place Space-Saver Anywhere.
This well-engineered, cabinet/ ceiling TV mount is one of our best sellers, with its known durability. The MI-CM211 offers a heavy-duty, height adjustable, 45 degree rotation, and a 15 degree tilt with a sleek design, that has a black powder coat for scratch resistant. This outstanding ceiling mount features, a foldable arm with a locking mechanism, which provides you an endless ideas where to mount your 13-27 inch TV.
The ability to tilt and swivel lets you operate a touch screen display while moving around the room. It’s ideal for kitchens, offices, and workspaces where you want to make the most out of your touchscreen. It’s also an ergonomic setup for viewing and watching your favorite cooking shows, keeping up-to-date with the news, or relaxing at home.
The design will organize your space and create more room where the TV display would be sitting. The arm is modern and sleek with a black and silver color scheme. The 44lbs weight capacity will easily withstand your screen or display, which warrants a safe space for mounting and hanging your beloved device. It supports VESA of 75x75, 100x100mm, with a weight capacity of 44 lbs and comes with all of the necessary hardware with a manual for installation.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I highly recommend this TV ceiling mount for TV's up to 37".
1. Mounting hardware is not adequate for an under-cabinet mount. I had to buy screws short enough not to penetrate the cabinet above and strong enough to hold the TV.
2. The swivel adjustment doesn't seem strong enough for a heavier flat screen, or as with mine, the TV plus the cable box tied to the back. It's always tilting back and I'm always tightening the screw. Would be nice if it were adjustable with fixed positions and a release button to adjust, instead of a simple screw to tighten.
Be aware of the following issues I encountered.
(a) The mounting plates are so large they block the power cord connection and all the video connections. To work around this I had to cutaway several areas of the mount using a jigsaw with metal cutting blade. For these monitors, the cutting did not violate the integrity of the plate strength.
(b) Also found that the monitors did not hang straight down, aka 90 degrees to the cabinets. Instead they ended up hanging about 45 degrees, tilted back towards the wall. To work around this challenge I cut a block of wood to wedge behind the arm and the top of the bracket, holding the monitor steady at 90 degrees.
These mounts may work better with a different monitor brand. However, I cannot recommend them for ASUS 27".
The brackets are very sturdy. The instructions are mostly cryptic illustrations.