|Item Weight||10.6 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||31.3 x 19.2 x 2.5 inches|
|Item model number||MI-814C / DVD-14C|
Mount-It! MI-814C Floating Wall Mounted Shelf and TV Wall Mount Bracket Stand for AV Receiver, Component, Cable Box, Playstation4, Xbox1, VCR Player, Blue Ray DVD Player, VESA 100 and 200 Compatible, Load Capacity 88 lbs, Single Shelf (Silver)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Combination TV wall mount and AV Component Shelf. TV mount is compatible with VESA bolt patterns of VESA 75, VESA 100 and VESA 200. These correspond to approximately 3 x 3 inch, 4 x 4 inch or 8 x 8 inch bolt pattern behind the TV. TVs up to 42" screen size can fit this mount. Please check your TVs bolting pattern.
- Elegant, modern and decorative aluminum plate and single glass wall shelf is designed to hold DVD players, DVRs, HD recorders, Cable TV Boxes, AV components, gaming systems, for storage of CDs, DVDs and any other media. It will complement your wall mounted TV and help you achieve an uncluttered look with no need for large media stands or TV furniture.
- Shelf size: 16.5 inch Wide, 11.8 inch deep. The silver tempered glass shelf is tinted and is oversized to support various equipment. Heavy-duty steel wall bracket measures 23.6 inches high and should be installed on a wall stud for safe floating shelf installation. The wall bracket has cable management clips that allow you to route cables neatly to your components.
- With its heavy-duty design, this shelving system can support up to 66 lbs on TV/monitor holder and 22 lbs on the wall shelf. The tempered silver glass is 6 mm (approximately 1/4 inches) thick. Both the TV bracket and the shelf is height adjustable to locate the TV and your DVD player or gaming console at the ideal height.
- Standard mounting hardware and easy to use instructions included. It is very easy to install. Easy to mount the shelf on the wall with the provided wall-mounting bracket.
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Mount-It! DVD-14C floating wall mounted TV and shelf combo mount allow you to get rid of your floorstanding TV furniture. With this innovative design, you do not need to find a dedicated space for your audio/video components that connect to the TV. The single shelf design allows you to place DVD players, cable boxes and other AV components on the wall.
The shelving system is very durable and can carry up to 88 pounds of total weight. Made from sturdy Aluminum wall plate and tempered glass. Its large surface area can easily hold gaming systems and BluRay DVD players.
The installation is very easy. Simply locate the wall stud and use the provided hardware to hang the wall mounting plate on the wall. Once the wall plate is installed, place the tempered glass shelf and the TV bracket on the wall bracket channels. Cable management clips hide the unsightly cables.
Mount-It! experience and guarantee. Mount-It! is the expert in television wall mounts and home theater accessories. We apply our decade long experience in this field to offer the best features at value prices. Contact our friendly customer support team for any questions or issues.
Features and Specifications:
Dimensions: 16.5 inch Wide, 11.8 inch Deep, 23.6 inches High.
Wall Plate (inch): 23.6 H x 7.87 W x 1.4 D Color: Silver
TV bracket: VESA 75 (75x75 mm), VESA 100 (100x100 mm), VESA 200 (200x200 and 200x100 mm)
Fits most DVD players, cable boxes, AV receivers and gaming consoles.
6 mm thick tempered glass.
Powder coated Aluminum wall plate.
Cable Management System.
88 lbs carrying capacity. 66 for TV bracket and 22 for shelf.
Warning: The installer of these products must verify that the mounting surface or wall, will safely support the combined weight of all attached equipment and hardware.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Overall, while the finished product looks nice, I can't remove it due to the stripped out wall anchor screws and would never purchase or recommend it due to the aggravation of getting it mounted. So, to summarize - SKIP IT!
The glass shelf is a lovely touch and easily held my Apple TV and digital antenna with no trouble. I never put anything heavier on it, so I cannot attest to its ability to hold more weight. In my estimation, it would easily handle a small DVD player OR cable box, but not both.
When I moved, the wall mount was easy to uninstall and pack away for its next location.
What more could you ask for in a wall mount? Simple installation, secure mounts, shelf for components...this baby has it all for an incredibly reasonable price!