|Item Weight||13.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||24 x 5 x 11 inches|
|Item model number||MI-7916|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Material Type||Steel, Aluminum alloy|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||Dual Monitor Mount|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MI-752|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Mount-It! Dual Monitor Mount | Double Monitor Desk Stand | Fits 2 Computer Screens 19 20 21 22 23 24 27 Inches | C-Clamp and Grommet Base | Heavy Duty Full Motion Arms | VESA 75 100 Compatible
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DUAL MONITOR MOUNT: Fits 2 computer screens 13 15 17 19 20 21 22 23 24 27 inches, with a maximum support weight of 22 pounds each, using the 75x75mm or 100x100mm VESA square bolt hole pattern found on the back of the monitors. (measure bolt hole distance in millimeters if unsure of size)
- FEATURES: Dual monitor desk stand is made of heavy duty steel and aluminum alloy and has integrated cable management clips on each arm to keep your cables organized. Comes with sturdy, double C-clamp and grommet base mounts for desktops up to 4 inches thick.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE: Double monitor stand arms can tilt up or down 15 degrees and/or swivel 360 degrees left and right, and both monitors can rotate 180 degrees in either direction for landscape or portrait orientation - without removing them. The height can be adjusted on the middle pole.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Two monitor stand comes with all mounting hardware, tools, and instructions necessary for assembly. See instructional video for tips on installation and functionality.
- US-BASED CUSTOMER SUPPORT: Dual VESA mount comes with a 5-YEAR WARRANTY, and our friendly and responsive customer support team is available to answer any questions you may have during normal business hours.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
2 Arm Monitor Mount Looking for a heavy duty, double C-clamp base VESA compatible 3 monitor stand? Then the MI-752 is your answer. This dual monitor desk stand's VESA heads can tilt 15 degrees up and down in either direction, swivel a full 360 degrees left and right, and you can height adjust both monitors on the 17.5" inch pole. Both displays can be rotated into portrait or landscape orientation and will hold in place. Features: For use on VESA 75mm / 100mm compatible monitors up to 27" inches Supports 2 computer screens up to a whopping 22 pounds each. Screens tilt 15 degrees up and 15 degrees down Screen swivels a full 360 degrees left or right both displays can be placed and held in either landscape or portrait orientation Heavy duty steel construction will stand the test of time. Black powder coating is super scratch resistant Double C-clamp base works with most desktops up to 4" inches thick It also includes all of the necessary hardware required for quick assembly and comes with an instructional manual - see video for additional information! Double arm monitor desk stand comes with a 5-YEAR WARRANTY. Friendly, US-based customer service department is available to answer any questions you may have during normal business hours
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I saw some other complaints about this
1. Not being adjustable - It IS adjustable, it just isn't the sort of stand that you are going to be adjusting every day. You adjust it once to where you like it, and then you LEAVE IT! If you have the need to constantly screw with where your monitors are positioned, then you'll want to go get one of the 200-300 dollar adjustable ones. For me I just set the height I wanted, angled the monitors, and locked it all in and it has been great since.
2. Monitors sagging - I saw some people say that they stripped the bolt? And that they couldn't get it tight enough?? I'm not even sure how that is possible, the bolts that hold the monitors up are big 3/8" - 1/2" sized bolts. The only thing I can figure is that maybe they were using the cheap wrench that came with the stand to tighten the bolts down and it stripped, and/or it couldn't get the bolts tight enough?? I personally just grabbed my socked set and I was able to tighten down the bolt with no problem.
3. Not level - I DID have this problem. My right monitor was about 1/2" higher than my left, but they are identical monitors..I grabbed my level and started checking things out. The monitor stand was fine. It was my desk that was a little out of level, not a lot, very little in fact, but I guess even being out a little gets amplified by the time you figure out the main support and arms. Unfortunately the support doesn't come with any way to adjust level on these, but all I had to do was cut two very thin pieces of cardboard (more like thick construction paper really) and use them to shim the base a bit.. I thought I would need several pieces, but it just needed the two thin pieces and now everything is dead level..
4. Too heavy for my desk - Hey, you're hanging two heavy monitors from a rather small footprint.. If you have a cheap thin desk, then you may want to put some extra blocking in there or something. It isn't the fault of this stand that you bought a cheap desk..
Hope this review is helpful. I wanted to leave a detailed one because I almost didn't buy this stand because of a few of the negative reviews.. I'm glad I decide to go ahead and get it. This is a sold, well-built stand, and it is a great price. Just take your time and use your head when putting it together..
I ordered this product on 8/15/13 and it arrived on 8/17/13 even with selecting free super saver shipping.
The pictures cannot do justice to the beefy build, the vertical pole is 18" tall and 2" in diameter. All parts are welded solidly or use powder-coated hex bolts.
I Assembled the unit in 30 minutes with the provided hex wrench and a screwdriver. You will need a Phillips head with a large and small bit. You will also likely need a bit of assistance holding the monitor up while you bolt it to the VESA mount.
The greatest challenge for me was getting the monitors aligned but I found that using a level to get the correct x and y for each screen and then maneuvering them together was key. Prior to doing that I would have sworn the horizontal arms were not level.
To get two Acer G246HL 24" monitors above the screen of my Sager NP8130 15.6" widescreen laptop I had to insert a 2.5" block of wood between the clamp and the desk.
Routing the power for my monitors required fishing the ends through the vertical tube.
You will need a Phillips head with a large and small bit. You will also likely need a bit of assistance holding the monitor up while you bolt it to the VESA mount. Several reviews state it isn't height adjustable, however it may be more accurate to say it isn't easily height adjustable. You bolt it firmly to he vertical pole at the desired height and leave it. It can be adjusted but you would likely need assistance.
I decided to take a chance with this after reading some reviews and saw it can be mount on glass table. I did some mods with this and it worked. I went to Michaels and grab the woodblock pack for crafting and put it on the base of the mount to relief some pressure and stress of the metal base and it work perfectly!
I did have to move the glass a bit back to have space for the bottom twist knobs to have space. Beside the big twist knobs...it looks good. There was some issue with the glass kind of tilting forward but a little adjustment to the monitor to balance out the weight did the job. MAKE SURE THE TV is at the center of gravity (meaning in between the glass) to avoid any tilt/tipping.
This is a well build, strong and heavy mount. Feels like it made from all metal. I did have a hard time moving the arms so I loosen it. Putting in the arms was a bit of a work and I scratch off some of the black paint in the back but no biggie.
Overall: I'm happy with my purchase and will probably get another one to replace the one with the base. I have so much space on my desk now...LOVE IT! Recommend!
Top reviews from other countries
No aparece en las imagines, pero tiene opción para 3 tipos de instalación, abrazaderas (que muestran en las fotografías), agujero pre-perforado en el escritorio o la opción de hacer la perforación con taladro, contiene todas las piezas necesarias e instrucciones para la instalación con cualquiera de las 3 opciones. Además, tiene opción para 7 ajustes de altura de los monitores, lo único es que ambos monitores tienen que estar a la misma altura. Los brazos están equipados con clips sujetadores para cables.
Muy sencillo de armar, inclusive cuenta con los aditamentos necesarios para instalar un monitor curvo con montaje VESA de 75x75 mm o 100x100 mm. Lo único que le hace falta son unos cojinetes de goma o foamy en las roscas de la abrazadera del escritorio para evitar cualquier daño al aplicar fuerza al sujetar, nada que no pueda solucionar el usuario.
El material se siente bueno y resistente. Al armado es muy sencillo, en la caja se incluye todo lo necesario. Una de las cosas que más me gusta es el manejo de cables, ya que incluye unos pequeños soportes para sostener los cables, y además estos se pueden pasar por en medio del soporte principal.
El ajuste de altura es bueno, sin ser muy práctico, ya que se queda ajustado con un par de tornillos incluídos, por lo que cambiar la altura no será muy práctico.
En fin por el precio considero que ofrece excelente calidad y funcionalidad. 100% recomendable.