|Item Weight||14 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||26.6 x 3.2 x 6.6 inches|
|Item model number||PLB-146L|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
Mount-It! Full Motion TV Wall Mount With 17.3" Extending Swivel Arm | VESA Compatible 400x400 and 600x400, Fits 32 35 40 45 50 55 60 65 Inch | 110 Lbs Capacity
Enhance your purchase
|Mounting Type||Extend, Full motion, Swivel, Tilt, Articulating|
|TV Size||70 Inches|
|Minimum Compatible Size||32 Inches|
|Maximum Tilt Angle||15 Degrees|
About this item
- Universal TV Wall Mount compatible with all TVs on the market. Fits Samsung, Sony, LG, Sharp, Insignia, Vizio, Haier, Toshiba, Sharp, Element, TCL, Westinghouse 32, 40, 42, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 55, 60, 65 inch TVs.
- VESA Compatible up to 600x400 (Fits VESA 600x400, 600x300, 600x200, 400X400, 400X300, 400X200, 300X300, 300X200, 200X200, 200X100, 200X150, 100X100, 75X75mm).
- Full motion design with long extension arm with 17.3 max range makes it ideal for corner installation or inside a TV center. This wall mount is designed for 16" apart wall studs. TV stays as close as 2.9" from the wall or can extend up to 17.3 inches. Swivel left or right 90 degrees.
- Continuous Tilt Feature (up to 15 degrees down) for Better Viewing Angle and Reduced Glare. Low-profile design ensures TV is close to the wall for a sleek finish. Large open wall plate design assures easy access to back of the TV and cables.
- Weight rated to 110 lbs - This bracket is one of the strongest single arm swivel brackets available on Amazon. Install your precious TV with confidence. Heavy-duty steel used for this mount prevents sagging that might be visible on lower weight rated mounts. Constructed from Reinforced Steel. Quick and easy to install - bracket comes complete with full instructions and INSTALLATION HARDWARE.
Frequently bought together
Compare with other flat screen display mounts
This ItemMount-It! Full Motion TV Wall Mount With 17.3" Extending Swivel Arm | VESA Compatible 400x400 and 600x400, Fits 32 35 40 45 50 55 60 65 Inch | 110 Lbs Capacity
|mounting type||extend||Wall||full motion||Wall||swivel||Wall Mount|
|brand||Mount-It!||Amazon Basics||Mount-It!||Mounting Dream||Mount-It!||Mount-It!|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Mount-It! Full Motion TV Wall Mount With Long Extension Arm
Mount-It! MI-346L full motion articulating TV wall mount offers extreme versatility with a maximum extension of 17.3" from the wall. Dual TV safety screws are included to prevent accidental lift-off of the display. The use of heavy gauge metal minimizes sagging even fully extended. Compare pricing to any other articulating TV wall mount on Amazon.
MI-346L swivels from left to right for viewing from multiple angles. Its long extension arm and wide range of swivel angles makes it ideal for corner installations. Powder coated steel construction provides a sleek, high-tech look.
Mount-It! is the expert in television and computer monitor mounts. We apply our decade long experience in this field to offer the best features at value prices. Contact our friendly customer support team for any questions or issues.
- Fits most of 32-65" TVs
- Large extension capability is ideal for entertainment center and corner installation.
- Tilt, Swivel and Extend/Collapse function
- Easy tilting angle adjustment
- Heavy duty steel construction and high-tech welding technology
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware
- TV Size Range: 32" - 65" (some even up to 75" depending on VESA bolting pattern and the TV weight)
- Max TV weight: 110 lbs
- Mounting Pattern: Universal and up to VESA 600 x 400. Fits VESA 600x400, 600x300, 600x200, 400X400, 400X300, 400X200, 300X300, 300X200, 200X200, 200X100, 200X150, 100X100, 75X75mm
- Mounting Holes: up to 24" apart horizontally and up to 15.7" vertically
- Wall plate dimensions: 18" wide by 5.8” high.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By tony scott on December 23, 2015
FOLLOW UP: on closer inspection while looking for a way to modify the mount it appears the middle part of the hooks extend far enough into the transom to prevent the TV from sliding off the end if pushed sidewise but I still would not recommend the mount for use with a large, heavy TV.
By Rango on March 12, 2016
By jj1946 on October 29, 2015
Top reviews from other countries
Works perfectly well for us.