Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 328 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 341 reviews
on July 22, 2013
Good value compared to in-store prices for similar items. Comes with more than enough hardware for different installation types. Second one I have bought. Tilt feature is nice.
on April 13, 2012
It works fine - seems much more stable than the one I tried with an arm. I liked that it allows the TV to be slid to one side or another when mounting - even tho' the studs weren't in the exact middle, I could center the TV because of this.
on July 4, 2016
This said it could be used on a 55" but the brackets that mount on the tv are like half the size they should be & half of what our old ones were. Very disappointed, seems like a nice mount but now we wasted $20 because it does not fit our 55" Vizio. See this one (short one) pictured next to the proper one (long one) that was on it before.
review image
on September 9, 2016
This is the most frustrating piece of garbage I have ever wasted time and money on.

The hardware it comes with is worthless, the screw metal is soft and the heads strip out like they're made of putty instead of metal.

The screws that attach the brackets to the back of the TV are apparently designed to bite into the plastic of the TV case rather than the smaller metal screw holes underneath, which means you have one shot to put those screws in properly. If you forget a washer and have to take a screw out, you'll never get it to stay in again. I hate to think of the weight of the TV sitting on screws that are only barely threaded into soft plastic.

Don't buy this product.
on April 21, 2015
This is definitely not the way to go for larger tvs. I bought the product to hang a 46" TV on my wall, and the "arms" that attach to the tv were WAY too small. In the picture you can see that they needed to be a good 5 inches longer to fit my 46" tv. Product seemed well made enough, but the arms included would probably only fit a 32" tv.
review image
on April 7, 2014
Misleading description: “Universal” Bracket for “32-55” inch screen. I ordered based on the description, the rating, it being first of the 2,098 Amazon search results, and reasonable price. Looking back now, also included in the long description (not on the search results description) is “VESA up to 400x200”. I did not know what this meant, and the TV I ordered did not have this anywhere in the product description or specifications. When I tried to mount the TV, the arms that attach to the TV itself, were too short. I looked at six other 32-55 inch TV’s I have access to, and these arms were too short for any of them. Looking for a replacement, I noticed the VESA number and did further research on my specific TV, and determined I needed VESA 400x400 (minimum).

Be sure to check the VESA minimum for the TV you are ordering for, so you do not make the same mistake. There are several other options that support up to VESA 600x400 with similar ratings and price. To be safe, order one of them if you are not certain of the VESA specification for your specific TV. This appeared to be made well, and would have probably been fine, if it fit my TV. If it fit, I would have given a better star rating.
on November 14, 2015
Make sure you measure the distance between the mounts on the back of your TV, I bought this for a 32" screen, but the max width this mount can hadle is 16" and I measured 3 TV's I have between 32" and 55" and all have mount holes much further apart. The max it can do is Vesa 400x200 which is 400mm between mount holes on the back of the screen. This is the standard computer monitors use, it would work for a computer monitor 32" or less, no way it is going to work on larger TV's especially 55" like it says and far to light for a larger than 32" screen!

Otherwise it looked like a decent mount for the money if you can use it for something smaller like a flatscreen computer monitor.
on January 10, 2016
I am Disappointied with this product. I ordered this as a Christmas gift for my sister. She had asked me to mount her 42 inch TV so I looked up TV mounts and found a great deal with this one... Some deal... The mount is supposed to fit 32-55 inch Flat screens... It was only able to fit a computer monitor. and a small one. I had to fabricate a mount to for the TV just to fit it on there. I didn't want to send it back because it would have never made it in time to be replaces for her Christmas gift. The money I saved ended up going to buying stuff from home depot to build a bracket to fit the TV to make it work. This product is not properly sized as advertised!
on March 21, 2016
This thing was a LOT easier to install than I expected. The instructions were pretty basic and relatively easy to understand. You drill four holes, mount the wall piece, mount the other piece to your TV and hang it on the wall piece. You can adjust it sideways quite a bit and the tilt feature is very, very nice. It comes with extra hardware for mounting on different types of materials, and even has a level attached to it for the best and straightest results. I have friends who bought these without the tilt and paid more than twice as much. This is a quality product at a very incredible price. I recommend it highly.
on August 4, 2013
This mount worked great for our 32' TV. It took me roughly 30 minutes to install it, but the directions were clear and easy to follow. It was a great value at this low price. My favorite part about the mount is that it has a built in level, so it makes it that much easier to mount it straight onto your wall.

A+ product