Other Sellers on Amazon
Mount-It! Universal Tablet Mount Holder, 3-In-1 Design for Under Cabinet, Wall, and Desk Mount Installation, Fits Up To 10 Inch Tablets - Black (MI-1401)
|Price:||$20.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$2.02 (9%)|
Want professional installation of this product?
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Pay only when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Wall, under cabinet or desk mount for all iPad models, 8.9"-10.4" Galaxy and other tablets
- The three legs that hold the tablet can be individually adjusted to fit any tablet up to 10". The top leg extends and retracts, while the two bottom legs can swing. The edges of the legs come with protective padding to prevent scratching your tablet.
- Full motion capability. Both the tablet holder and the base can rotate 360 degrees. Each arm joint can articulate up to 100 degrees. Once the desired joint angle is achieved, tighten the joint with the knobs to secure the tablet in position.
- With both arms fully extended, the distance between the base and the tablet holder legs measure approximately 10 inches.
- Tablet holder tilts 30 degrees for ideal viewing angle for under cabinet, wall or desktop installation
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
MI-1401 tablet mount provides you the flexibility to fit a variety of large-sized tablets through its fully adjustable tablet holder arm. The base is secured to a flat surface using two screws. The bracket is designed for easy and quick installation and removal of the tablet, so your iPad can continue to travel with you wherever you go.
By mounting your tablet up and out of the way, you are protecting it from potential harms, such as heavy books being placed on it or spilled water. The joint ball structure provides 360 degrees of fluid rotation, so you can effortlessly change the view of your tablet, portrait to landscape or vice versa.
Top Customer Reviews
I made it work by taking a Dremel and fabricating a plastic extension piece for it that fits between that clasp and my Fire, but that shouldn't be necessary for a mount advertised as being for a 7" device... so minus a star for that. Still a four-star rating simply because of how badass this thing is overall.
If you want a permanent station where you can set it up and the length is right, this will work nicely for you. And it will give you the flexibility to move it to any angle for viewing.
My only nit-to-pick, is that the ball joint (at the center of the arms) has no provision for tightening it, after it wears a bit. My solution, was to cut fine slots between each of the 4 "jaws" with a vibrating tool, then put a stainless-steel clamp around all 4 jaws-- and this tightened up the ball joint to functionality once more.
I mounted this to a long wooden arm (which is hinged at the back end), to make a Reading In Bed holder for my tablet-- and this worked perfectly in that role.
I'd give it 5 stars, if they had included a way to tighten up a worn ball joint.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very nice. Holds Samsung Galaxy Tab S very securely. The only change I would make is a tighter lock for the base rotation. Read morePublished 14 days ago by BRIAN MIKUS
This is the second iPad walmount I purchased. Very happy with it, easy install and securely holds the iPad.Published 1 month ago by Dave D.
Works better than expected, for the price. If got a Fire HD 10 mounted to the side of our kitchen cabinet over the sink. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Brian Mescher
The overall design is okay but the quality of the components cause this mount to fail after a few months of use. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Sung Y.
Purchased this item for my Kindle Fire. After installing the mount I tried to put my Kindle fire I it won't fit. Read morePublished 3 months ago by mwatsonny
I bought this to mount a 7 inch android tablet under a kitchen cabinet. It was advertised to fit up to a 10 inch tablet, but in practice the device ONLY fits 10 inch tablets AND... Read morePublished 4 months ago by visualkev