Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Sun Mountain 2017 Speed Golf Cart GT
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Improved upper bag bracket that fits stand bag leg mechanisms
- New console Tray with a cell phone holder, padded valuables Tray and Score card holder
- The E-Z latch System simplifies folding and unfolding the cart and adjusting the handle height
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Sun Mountain Speed Cart GT Push CartSun Mountain Speed Carts Continue To Change Golf Carts!The Sun Mountain Speed Cart GT push cart is updated with new improvements to keep your game moving forward. The updated upper bag bracket now better fits stand bag leg mechanisms to fit more golfers. A new adjustable drink holder and console tray keeps everything protected and handy when you need it on the golf course.Sun Mountain Speed Cart GT Push Cart features: * Ergonomic, adjustable handle positions arms and shoulders in their most natural position * Improved upper bag bracket fits stand bag leg mechanisms * E-Z Latch System simplifies folding and unfolding the cart and height adjustment * New console tray features a cell phone holder, padded valuables holder and scorecard holder * New adjustable drink holder * Built in accessory knob * Updated mesh basket * Handle mounted parking brake * Patented fold-down design folds in seconds and easily fits into car trunks * Umbrella mount secures an open umbrella during inclement weather * Umbrella straps store umbrella * Sealed precision ball bearings ensure easy roll and are maintenance-free * Weight: 17.25 lbs. * Folded Dimensions: 37" X 16" X 13"
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm only 29, but due to having an extra vertibrae in my back, and athletic injuries in my teens, carrying my golf bag on my back for 18 holes for 2-3x a week was debilitating especially since I started off with a higher handicap and averaged significantly more walking than the average golfer :). When $30 a round for a cart was starting to draw some dissent from DW, I decided to look into a push cart. I wanted something that fit in the back of my extended cab with my golf clubs, and my sons car seat, so I didn't have to run the 25 min round trip just to get my stuff after work.
I was in between this and the clickgear and chose this cart due to a couple of factors.
1. It was ~20% cheaper at the time
2. Still folded up nice and compact
3. The top and bottom cradle were shaped a little differently, and the sun mountain fit my square back carry bag nicely, where the clickgear it would have had to sit crooked in the cradles.
4. Lifetime Warranty from Sun Mountain!
I loved everything about it the first time out with 2-3 minor exceptions.
1. I found I really preferred the clickgear "compartment" as the compartment on this model can only fit two golf balls, as they have to fit into little divots and if the golf balls are not in their spots; you risk breaking the lid. No worries, there's a netted area that I use to store all those balls I found looking for my own in the bushes!! :)
2. The scorecard holder. For most scorecards, it's fine, but my league uses a larger card, and it doesn't fit very well, and I have to remove the card to access my "compartment". That's ok, I started using 18 birdies to keep track of my progress, and after almost 100 rounds of golf this year, I used only 2 scorecards, as my phone battery was dead both times. So I don't care anymore about this.
3. The brake switch.. this is the biggest one and the most painful, but honestly, you learn to deal with it: it sits on the side of the unit and it's sensitive.. I've barely brushed it while walking down the course to having it lock on me.. ugh. You figure it out eventually, and now that I have improved drastically this year, I spend more time away from areas I need a brake, leaving me using it only in some of the more extreme holes or courses.
All in all, I would buy this again in a heartbeat. The money I saved using this instead of a powered cart paid for a new to me set of Calloway XR pros, an Epic driver and a nice set of wedges. I saw myself improve from 100 total score (ew) to averaging in the mid to low 80s, and breaking 80 on the hardest course in town (with a lot of luck).
The best part? My back could handle walking 36 holes every other day, and not once did I have to stop playing this year due to back soreness!!
It's worth it!
As mentioned in other reviews it very easily gets top heavy and falls over a lot especially if your on the slightest angle.....ie greens!
Secondly, the ratcheted easily slides up or down a few notches even when tightened.
I've received this a couple weeks ago and have walked 5 rounds. I would opt for a other unit.