- Paperback: 152 pages
- Publisher: Van der Plas/Cycle Publishing (October 1, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1892495538
- ISBN-13: 978-1892495532
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.4 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,379,747 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Mountain Bike Maintenance: Maintaining and Repairing the Mountain Bike Paperback – October 1, 2006
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Rob van der Plas is an experienced cyclist and a mechanical engineer who has been writing about bicycle technology for many years. His earlier books include The Penguin Bicycle Handbook, The Mountain Bike Book, and Simple Bicycle Repair.