- Product Dimensions: 34 x 24 x 6 inches ; 2.1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00UNFV9RA
- Item model number: ME-000148-Me-01004-XL
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,303,897 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Mountain Equipment Lightline Jacket - Men's
|Price:||$194.94 - $374.85|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Drilite Loft outer, totally windproof and highly water resistant
- 296g (size L) of 90/10 Pure Down with a fill power of 675
- Stitched-through construction throughout
- Adjustable zip-off hood with 3 panels for exceptional fit and protection
- 2-way YKK moulded centre front zip with rear insulated baffle
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
FEATURES of the Mountain Equipment Men's Lightline Jacket Drilite Loft outer, totally windproof and highly water resistant 296g (size L) of 90/10 Pure Down with a fill power of 675 Stitched-through construction throughout Adjustable zip-off hood with 3 panels for exceptional fit and protection 2-way YKK moulded centre front zip with rear insulated baffle 2 zipped hand warmer pockets behind insulated flaps Inner zipped security pocket Adjustable cuffs and hem drawcords
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
- Warm (with only a t-shirt underneath at 27 degrees outside)
- Water resistant
- Bright (so that cars can see you at night when I jog)
- After a week of usage I can see some feathers flying out (don't know where it's coming from)
- wish there were more pockets
Overall good jacket for the price. Pretty worried right now about the feathers flying out. Hopefully I can find out where they are popping out from. Also note that colors of the image are darker than you expect them to be when you buy it. The men's flame is a very bright orange color as compared to the one depicted on this site.