Mountain Hardwear Womens Dynama Pant for Climbing, Hiking, Cross-Training, or Everyday Use
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Made in USA or Imported
- LIGHTWEIGHT FLEXIBILITY AND COMFORT: super-stretchy nylon elastane fabric provides for all-day comfort and a full range of motion
- WATER REPELLENT AND SUN PROTECTION: DWR finish helps shed light rain and stains while UPF 50 provides sun protection
- REGULAR FIT: Low-profile stretch waistband for extra comfort
- FUNCTION: Multiple pockets store all of your essentials. Perfect for travel, hiking, climbing, training or lounging.
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: Limited Lifetime Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship for the practical lifetime of Mountain Hardwear brand products manufactured by Mountain Hardwear
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
A versatile pant for climbing, hiking, cross-training, or hanging out in. Lightweight and supremely comfortable, the Dynama Pant is your go-to pant for whatever adventure greets you each day, whether that’s an active morning outdoors or an afternoon running errands around town. An everyday favorite and a stylish, user-friendly addition to your busy life.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Review this product
64 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The first time I wore these pants I couldn't believe how unbelievably comfortable and lightweight they are. I typically have problems with pants because I have a little waist and a bigger booty so pants typically slide down. However, I have not experienced any of this with these amazing pants. They're stretchy, but don't look bad when stretched out. I initially bought them to cover my legs on a trip to the jungle (they whisked away the rain), but now I wear them hiking in the mountains, rock climbing indoors (they're extremely durable and haven't ripped even with all the scratching against the synthetic wall and holds), around the house, and at times even sleeping in when I forgot to bring pjs :) In hot weather they keep me cool while providing coverage, and in cool weather they keep me relatively warm.
Plus, they look super good on me. I can't recommend them enough. Yes, I have experienced some pilling (minimal around the waistband) but it's only because I put them in the dryer - air dry them and they should be fine. This will NOT prevent me from purchasing more pairs. These are seriously the best pants I have ever worn.