- Product Dimensions: 24 x 16 x 6 inches ; 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002LZ1X12
- Item model number: 1616991090-S
- Average Customer Review: 43 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #116,343 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Mountain Hardwear Downtown Coat - Women's
|Price:||$148.03 - $300.00|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Made in USA or Imported
- Q Shield DOWN 650-fill insulation repels moisture, 30D quilted nylon fabric is lightweight, stylish
- Comfortable, internal high-loft fleece at back for extra warmth
- Internal waist adjustment system makes it simple to customize the fit
- Two fleece-lined, zippered hand warmer pockets
- Removable, insulated hood with removable faux-fur ruff
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A hooded parka with lofty, lightweight Q.Shield DOWN 650-fill insulation.Better than a fire, the Downtown Coat has a soft internal fleece backer and a luscious faux-fur lining in the hood, both of which keep you toasty warm and comfortable. Its also stylish, with tailored quilting at the waist for a flattering fit. The perfect companion in the city or at the ski lodge.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Although i am short, 5'2 and 110 lb, i ordered size M (I am usually size S). But I am happy that i ordered size M. It is roomy enough to wear warm sweaters inside this coat. Satisfied.
I purchased a Large. I wear a size 10/12. 38C/D. It is just a little snug across the chest, but it is still comfy. I am very pleased with the roominess in the shoulders and the arm length. I am 5'7" and it reaches about 3" above my knee. One reason I wanted a longer coat is to keep my bum warm when I sit on my frozen leather car seat. It is just barely long enough when I sit. I am satisfied with the length...it is a good compromise between warmth and fashion.
I hate being cold and this coat is my new bff to help me survive the harsh Minnesota weather.
A little about the size- I'm 5'2" and very thin and got the XS, and it fits pretty well. I was debating between that and the Small (which I've gotten in other jackets), but I'm definitely glad I went with the XS. I think it runs pretty true to size. The jacket isn't TOO puffy in the body part, especially when you pull the elastic in the middle (nice touch!). However, I do feel the arms, especially the upper arms, are a little puffier than I've seen on other jackets, especially for someone thin like me.. and I did get the smallest size.
Another really small thing I don't like is the white zipper pulls on the main zipper and pockets on the brown jacket. It just stands out a lot.. but it's not that big of a deal.
Overall, I'm happy with my purchase so far! I really needed a warm jacket as we head into the winter months in Boston, and I think I've found a warm and durable coat that will last a long time.