Mountain Hardwear Light Wedge 3 - 3 Person Tent - Green Mountain
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors. Rain room tested with 1200" of rain in 24 hours.
- Proprietary Evolution Tension Arch stabilizes tent using fewer poles
- 2-pole wedge design is lightweight and roomy
- Large dry entry vestibule with a strong aluminum brow pole provides ample head room
- Tension Shelf provides strength, support for vestibule pole, and 3-D storage
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Light Wedge tents are simple backpacking tents for two or three. Featuring Mountain Hardwear's patented tension shelf for strength and storage, the 70D nylon and mesh canopy has a single, D-shaped door, two mesh ceiling vents and one rear vent. Atlas 7001 poles are strong and light. Guaranteed watertight construction. Superlight option: pitch with fly and Pitch Light footprint to shave pounds. Footprint sold separately.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
lots of room for boots/back in the entry way
nice windows on sides
comes with ground sheet (this isn't always provided with tents) and there for fits perfect
a variety of pockets in the tent (not on the sides though, a few up top)
pretty light for a 3 person tent
held up to rain VERY well
Frame is well put together so it can hold up to big gusts of wind
dislikes - color (only cause its hard to find when your back country camping in the thick bush)
it sleeps 3 but its VERY tight - from now on ill use it as a two person tent (with lots of extra room)
It's a superb tent and you won't go wrong with it.
The vestibule snugly fits two packs and boots. The tent can fit 3 teenagers sleeping, and if I remember correctly, I think we squeezed 5 of us once to play cards.
We replaced the tents about every 3-5 years, sometimes longer, with yearly waterproofing treatments and thoroughly dried and swept after each campout.
The only negative I found was that after the first season I had to have the tent body replaced due to the zipper becoming separated from the wall fabric. The customer support at MH was just as you would expect and let me know that it was caused by a defect in the manufacturing process and they immediately dispatched a replacement tent. I did have to wait two weeks for it to arrive but the response was what you would expect from a company that stands behind its product.
1. Headroom. Easy to move around and sit up and hang out in during inclimate weather.
2. 3D storage space above the entrance. I cant say enough about that HUGE pocket above the door. we threw everything up there and it never seemed to run out of space. it kept all our electronics and little things off the floor. This is what sold me on the tent and why I will be buying one ASAP.