- Product Dimensions: 31 x 19 x 7 inches ; 4.71 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 4.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07BQK4JYV
- Item model number: Mountain Hardwear
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #470,403 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Mountain Hardwear South Col 70 OutDry Backpack
|Price:||$298.95 - $300.00|
- The one-pack solution for mountaineering expeditions on the world's highest peaks. OutDry® construction keeps contents dry in any conditions
- Capacity: S/M: 70L; M/L: 75L
- Torso Range: S/M: 16-19in; M/L: 18.5-22in
- Materials: Body: 400D HD Nylon; Accent: HardWear X-Ply Ripstop; Bottom: 840D HT Ballistic Nylon
- Weight: S/M: 3lb 11oz; M/L: 3lb 13oz
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The one-pack solution for mountaineering expeditions on the world's highest peaks. The flexible design and highly evolved compression system lets you add and remove components as well as shrink and expand the pack as needed. OutDry construction bonds a durable waterproof membrane to the main compartment so that your gear stays safe and dry in even the wettest conditions.OutDry membrane construction main compartment keeps your gear safe and dry. Flexible design concept allows removing or adding pack components for optimal versatility. HardWave suspension conforms comfortably to the curve of your back and distributes weight evenly but is removable for carrying light loads. Multiple lash points and long compression webbing allow for overloads while effectively reducing volume as needed to keep any size load stable. Large zippered front pocket allows storage of frequently needed items or tools and maintains volume even when main compartment is full. Easy access crampon stash pocket. Intuitive, easy to secure and adjust ice-ax / ice tool carry system with pass through sleeve to conceal picks. Super-strong X-Ply Ripstop front panel offers extreme abrasion resistance and tear strength at an incredibly light weight. Great load transfer through an aluminum perimeter stay that locks into hipbelt while allowing slight pivoting. Dual-density shoulder straps carry in comfort. Removable padded waist belt, with gear loops, adds stability. Swap the padded waist belt for a webbing belt (included) when carrying lighter loads. Removable top pocket with zippered security pocket inside for valuables. Reinforced grab handle ensures safe hauling when needed. Deep wand or picket pockets with hook and loop closure.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The new one is really good and light but strong. The new pockets and slightly different straps make it much better.
The quality, design and usability is nearly perfect. Really durable material. Another separate side access to the inside would be great. Also no extra space/pocket for a Sleeping Bag but this is maybe no part of the concept. You can stuff it in from the top. The white pockets on the front is something i missed on several others Brands.
Ajustable straps all over and the frame design makes the wearing experience mucho bene.
I definitely will buy this when i start the next adventure.