Mountain Hardwear FireFall/2 Gore-Tex Mitt | Waterproof, Insulated Gloves with Carabiner Loop | for Snow and Winter Weather
- WATERPROOF: Engineered with GORE-TEX, this mitt offers comfort, balanced heat transfer, and optimal moisture management.
- WARMTH: Highly thermal efficient Primaloft Black insulation resists moisture and maintains warmth in any conditions.
- MOISTURE WICKING: Soft fleece and high pile lining add warmth and wick moisture off your skin.
- STORAGE: A carabiner loop for hanging makes it easy to keep these gloves dry when not in use.
- WEATHER PROTECTION: The FireFall/2 Gore-Tex Mitt is breathable yet still waterproof and windproof. Your hands will stay warm and dry!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Mountain Hardwear was born of mountaineering and rock climbing. As climbers, we learned to answer our own needs. To choose function over fashion, durability over obsolescence. But along the way, we realized that what we do is bigger. In an era when too much of life is insulated from consequence, Mountain Hardwear stands for reconnecting to what’s real in life. Climbing was integral in forming who we are but it does not define us – yet it inspires our approach to everything we do.
FireFall/2 Gore-Tex Mitt
Warm, waterproof mitt for winter weather
The FireFall/2 GORE-TEX Mitt features durably waterproof and windproof protection without compromising breathability. PrimaLoft insulation offers outstanding warmth with minimal weight or bulk, while its pre-curve construction conforms to your hand's natural position, giving it outstanding comfort and fit.
- Engineered with GORE-TEX, offering enduring weather protection, comfort, balanced heat transfer, and optimum moisture management
- Highly thermal efficient Primaloft Black insulation resists moisture and maintains warmth in any conditions
- Soft fleece and high pile lining adds warmth and wicks moisture
- Full gauntlet with quick release adjustment and two-stage closure
- Suede nose wipe at back of thumb
- Carabiner loop for hanging keeps gloves dry when not in use
PRODUCT FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
Soft fleece and high pile lining adds warmth and wicks moisture.
GORE-TEX engineering offers enduring weather protection.
Carabiner loop for hanging helps keep gloves dry when not in use.
Mountain Hardwear on Sustainability
We are committed to exploring innovative ways of doing business that will support a sustainable future.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standard of durability, using materials that outlast the elements and the years. We depend on industry-leading innovations to keep you prepared without compromises.
- We repair everything we can because gear is better on the mountain, not in the landfill. It is always our intention to make products that last a lifetime, but on the rare occasion something fails, we hold ourselves accountable for our mistakes and stand by our word by offering a limited lifetime promise.
- Partnering with Allied Feather & Down, we ensure the most responsibly-sourced and processed down insulation available. Allied’s down is considered the highest-caliber, cleanest, most allergen-free down available.
- Package Dimensions : 14 x 6 x 3 inches; 4.8 Ounces
- Item model number : 1912941801-XS
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : April 28, 2020
- Manufacturer : Mountain Hardwear
- ASIN : B087SDYKVX
- Customer Reviews: