Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Mountain House 3-Day Emergency Food Supply | Freeze Dried Survival & Emergency Food | 18 Servings
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- EMERGENCY FOOD SUPPLY - Designed to provide 1,706 calories per day for 72 hours. 12 Cups of water is needed to prepared all meals in this emergency kit.
- NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS OR COLORS - Made with no artificial flavors or colors. Meals included: (1) Biscuits & Gravy, (2) Granola with Milk & Blueberries, (2) Chicken Fried Rice, (2) Chicken & Dumplings, and (2) Beef Stroganoff with Noodles.
- QUICK PREP - Just add hot water to the pouch & eat in less than 10 minutes. Power outage? No problem. Mountain House meals can be made with room temperature water, just double the hydration time.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & COMPACT - Kit is easy to carry & store. Emergency kit weighs 3.6 lbs & is 13"(L) x 10"(W) x 9"(H). Perfect for emergency food storage or survival rations.
- SHELF STABLE - Longest proven shelf life in the industry! Backed by a 30-Year Taste Guarantee. Meals are freeze-dried to lock in nutrients and freshness.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Mountain House 3-Day Emergency Food Supply
Prepare for whatever life throws your way with our Just in Case...3-Day Emergency Food Supply.
This stackable, easy-to-store 3-day kit contains 18 servings of Mountain House meals, approx. 1,706 calories per day. Add this to your emergency food supply for three days' worth of food or combine with our other Just in Case... kits to meet your unique needs.
With 9 total pouches of delicious just-add-water breakfast, lunch and dinner entrees, you'll be ready to take on anything:
- Granola with Milk & Blueberries (2 pouches)— Crunchy granola, milk and real blueberries. Each pouch yields two 2/3 -cup servings.
- Biscuits & Gravy (1 pouch)— Fluffy buttermilk biscuits and savory sausage gravy make for a comforting and satisfying breakfast. Each pouch yields two 1-cup servings.
- Chicken Fried Rice (2 pouches)— Rice and chicken in a savory sauce accented with peppers, carrots, and celery. Each pouch serves up two 1¼-cup servings.
- Chicken & Dumplings (2 pouches)— Chicken, vegetables, and fluffy dumpling bites in a creamy white gravy. Contains two 1-cup servings.
- Beef Stroganoff with Noodles (2 pouches)— Tender beef, noodles, and mushrooms smothered in a rich sour cream sauce Contains two 1½-cup servings.
Created to simplify emergency food planning, this 3-Day Kit contains breakfast, lunch, and dinner for one person for three days. This easy to stack and easy to store kit makes a great addition to your emergency food supply providing approx. 1,706 calories per day. Each 3-Day Kit contains: • 1x Biscuits & Gravy - Hot fluffy buttermilk biscuits with creamy pork sausage gravy. • 2x Granola with Milk & Blueberries - Crunchy granola, milk and real blueberries. • 2x Chicken Fried Rice (Gluten-Free Certified by GFCO) - Rice and chicken in a savory sauce accented with peppers, carrots, and celery. • 2x Chicken & Dumplings - Chicken, vegetables, and fluffy dumpling bites in a creamy white gravy. • 2x Beef Stroganoff with Noodles - Tender beef, noodles, and muchsrooms smothered in a rich sour cream sauce. With the longest proven shelf life in the industry, have peace of mind knowing Mountain House has you covered with our 30-Year Taste Guarantee.
- Product Dimensions : 12.75 x 9.88 x 8.88 inches; 3.35 Pounds
- Item model number : 0083608
- Department : Unisex-baby
- Date First Available : May 27, 2020
- Manufacturer : Mountain House
- ASIN : B0898QSCNG
Best Sellers Rank:
#6,286 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #43 in Camping Freeze-Dried Food
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They get 5 stars for giving me exactly what I paid for, haha. I’m apparently a picky dude that needs to look at the item description a little closer next time.
First, the included packages were 4-5 months older than other Mountain House products that I've received recently. This means the box has been sitting on a shelf, possibly in a hot wearhouse, during that time. A hot wearhouse would tend to age these products earlier than expected, but regardless, they are already 4-5 months old.
Second, I was disappointed that one of the internal items did not have an expiration date stamped on the package. The rest had expiration dates of either April or May of 2050. I'll keep this box, but because I intend to add these to my emergency rations, the missing expiration dates are a problem for me; I will not order another one of these.
Yes, there are better choices out there value-wise, but when you take shelf life into account, it's really not bad for what it is.