|Fits as expected||
The Mountain Men's Daschund Face T-shirt
|Price:||$13.45 - $61.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Cotton
- Made in US
- Machine Wash
- 100% preshrunk cotton
- We are pioneers of water based ink and have perfected it's use to create photo-realistic imagery that is Not attainable by other screen printers
- Created, developed, dyed, and printed in Marlborough, NH
- The Mountain uses only environmentally friendly water-based inks and dyes
- Oeko-tex 100 Certified which guarantees our shirts are free of chemicals harmful to your body
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Hand dyed shirt featuring a screen print graphic of a daschind face on a preshrunk, 100 percent cotton shirt dyed and printed by the mountain which uses only inks and dyes to bring you a durable and comfortable t-shirt
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 8 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008O3QL4Y
- Item model number: 103334
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 24, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The shirt looks even better in person as it has a greyish effect on it and isn't just solid black which you can't really see in the product picture.
I ordered a large and it fit perfect.
The shirt is 100% cotton so wash it in cold water as stated on the tag and dry it on medium or lower heat to prevent shrinkage.
The quality is very good so I'll be buying more shirts from Mountain Men.
Also, could be a "softer" fabric.
We gifted the shirt to a 300#, former Dachsund owner.
An offering in a "fitted" (not compression) style would be a winner, in my opinion?
Constructively, dan white 513-325-4083
Most recent customer reviews
It was the perfect gift and he loves it. Wears it a lot.