Truck Season Automotive Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Mountain Of God
Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$1.29

Top Contributor: Watcheson November 12, 2016
As music goes, the download was smooth, the quality of the file was flawless to the novice ears, and when played on multiple devices, to include an mp3 disc where I had over 200 songs made no difference…the quality was spot on. Amazon has delivered yet another fine product and I love the fact that the songs I have purchased are backed up on their cloud. What a great service, I love it, and I enjoy the massive selection offered by Amazon!
on April 6, 2014
Third Day is one of the BEST Christian rock groups around!!! FOR REAL !!! Their music is incredibly inspiring.....sounds awesome......and some of their songs bring tears to my eyes!! In a GOOD way!! If you haven't checked Third Day out........YOU ARE MISSING OUT!!!!! Give them a try.....you'll be glad you did !!! ANY ONE of their CD's ROCKS BIG TIME !!!!!
on April 1, 2014
Third Day has always been my favorite for quite awhile now, and they did not disappoint me. I would recommend this song to anyone!
on February 16, 2016
I love this song is I feel very inspiried when I here it
on September 13, 2013
The lead singer for Third Day has such a deep, distinctive voice. This is a song I listen to at least once a day!
on September 6, 2012
This music is beautiful and the words are so meaningful. I have it on my IPod and can walk and walk without tiring because it is so uplifting and actually seems to give me supernatural energy to keep going. Love to listen to it when relaxing and totally concentrating on and praisign my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
on August 30, 2013
As stated it's Third Day; with their usually good message and enjoyable beats it comes out to a very good and as already stated enjoyable song.
on December 2, 2012
Just introduced to the Christian group Third Day. This song is a favorite along with many others. Need some spiritual uplifting consider Third Day, a southern Christian rock group.
on February 12, 2013
Very easy download, that I added it to my galaxy s3, macpro book, and dell laptop. Now that I purchased a bluetooth with audio, I listen more to my music through my s3. again fantastic sound from the cloud.
on September 5, 2013
I AM TELLING YOU THIS IS A GREAT SONG THE GROUP IS AWESOME .........WHAT A BEAUTIFUL SONG LISTEN TO THE WORDS WOW LOVE IT...