Sugar Mountain Blue Sweetberry Honeysuckle (Lonicera) White Flowers and Blue Fruit, 4.5 in. Quart
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sugar Mountain Blue Sweetberry Honeysuckle from Proven Winners is a very hardy plant that produces beautiful white flowers and edible fruit in the spring. It is deer-resistant.
- Prefers partial to full sun (4+ hours) and is adaptable to most average soils. Grows to be 5-6 feet tall and wide. At time of shipment, this plant will be about 6 months to 1 year old.
- Blooms from early to late spring. Pruning should not be done until they have been in the ground for at least 3 years. Quart shrubs are 5-10 inches tall when they are shipped, depending on the season.
- Hardiness zones: 3-6. Be sure to check your USDA Hardiness Zone if you want this plant to come back year after year.
- Hand-picked by experienced shippers and delivered fresh from the greenhouse in a 4.5 in. quart container. Plants shipped from November through March will arrive dormant.
- Proven Winners guarantees all of its plants are correctly packaged in specially designed boxes, arrive in good condition and are accurately labeled.
- This honeysuckle is great for home gardens, vegetable plots, and orchards. It may also be incorporated into mixed borders.
- To introduce the most unique, highest quality plants, Proven Winners are tested for years in gardens across the world. Our plants are unsurpassed in terms of flowering, growth and garden performance.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Sugar Mountain Blue from Proven Winners produces white flowers and sweet blue edible fruit in the spring. The berries are reminiscent of raspberries and blueberries, but easier to grow than blueberries. Plant two varieties for heavier fruit crops. Sugar Mountain Kalinka from Proven Winners is a good pollinator for this plant.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The plant itself is great. However, I'd like to deduct one point for the packaging process. The package itself was well designed but since the plant has branches larger than the box, it was forced inside the box and a few branches were broken. Also, the plant was not well watered before packaging that when it arrived the soil was very dry and a lot of leaves on the plant had already dried out. Please take better care of the plant before packaging it. Thanks!
First of all, it was not watered. When the plant arrived, the soil was very dry and most of the leaves turned brown and crispy. Please water the plant very well before putting it in the box, which would help with the shipping stress as well.
Second, since the plant had so many large branches it didn't fit the box well and were forced into the box, most branches were crushed when I opened the box. It was really sad to see such a nice plant dying due to the bad shipping processing. Please secure the plant within the box before shipping it as the movement during the shipping could crush the nice branches especially when the plant was lack of water and turned crispy.
Luckily, Amazon has great customer service and has offered to replace my plant. Now I can't wait to see the new plant.
I will edit this review next Spring.