Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on March 14, 2011
I bought this primarily for airline travel. Most airlines consider a ski bag/case plus a boot bag 1 item. But they don't count a ski bag/case plus a large suitcase 1 item. So I bought this to solve that problem. This boot bag is very spacious. I can stick my size 13 boots in there, plus my XL helmet with Goggles tucked inside the helmet. I stick my gloves inside my boots, my ski pants go on top of the boots, and my ski jacket goes in the outside pouch. Basically, you can get all your ski essentials into this small bag if you pack smartly. Also, it is ventilated nicely in case you stick moist/wet boots in there. Also, the shoulder strap is nice and comfortable for lugging this thing around.
on February 7, 2012
This cube was NOT all black as expected, but rather had a bright red pocket and bright yellow zipper pulls. It is a great bag, though. I bought it to fly with, and was a pit disconcerted by the mesh panels on two sides, near the tops, because they were larger than expected. But I wrapped my boots and helmet in an extra towel and everything was fine. The side pocket was very roomy, and held my weekend's worth of handwarmers and granola bars for the crew. It fit my boots (size 10 women) and helmet just fine, but I can imagine if you have a large version of either (like, a size 13 men's boot), you might have a bit of difficulty fitting them all into this bag.
on February 20, 2013
This bag appears to have more payload capacity than most other boot bags I have seen. It easily takes my 30.5 ski boots and helmet in the main compartment then the side pouch takes gloves, pull over and rolled up ski pants. Once you are on the slope it doubles as cubicle storage fitting perfectly into all the ski lodge cubicles that I encountered.

The main compartment has vented fabric at the top and metal drain grommets on the bottom. The side compartment has an additional zippered pocket for loose stuff.

I would give it 5 stars if it had backpack straps, but the shoulder strap works well unless you are carrying two sets of skis and poles. Although I would consider 4 1/2 stars for the cubicle storage convenience.
review image review image
on January 21, 2017
Built like a tank! Tons of room! And vented... so when the kids don't take their boots out they are still able to dry out.
Hands down one of the best boot bags on the market bar none!
on December 28, 2012
Brought this bag for carrying my PPE to O&G work. The actual is way bigger than in picture. Nicely fit safety boot, 3 coverall, safety helmet, tools and measuring instrument. Extra room in front for small things.
Recommend for people who needs plently storage room.
on March 18, 2013
For the price, this was an excellent boot bag. Solidly built with good heavy straps, this boot bag has plenty of room for all my gear. I put my boots, my helmet, my gloves, turtles and hats in it and probably could have stuffed it even more. Strongly recommended.
on October 2, 2015
Mountainsmith I say no more. they are the best co around.
on February 5, 2013
This boot bag fits my boots, helmet, goggles, gloves, extra shoes, and other ski accessories without any problems. I like the look of it and the way it sticks out when I want to locate it among other luggage.
on March 29, 2013
Spacious: holds boots, helmet & other gear + lunch.

I like the venting especially the grommets on the bottom of the bag. Wipes out cleanly.
on February 18, 2013
More than enough room to fit my entire ski kit, including helmet. I would definitely buy again a recommend especially given the great price.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question