- Product Dimensions: 10 x 20 x 11 inches ; 1.9 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B003CX7I2K
- Item model number: 10-70000
- Average Customer Review: 70 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #169,544 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Mountainsmith Travel Trunk Duffel Bag
|Price:||$55.96 - $99.95|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Made from 600d Nylon Kodra body fabric and 1000d Nylon Kodra reinforcement fabric
- Spacious travel bag that's big enough to carry anything and everything
- Made of 600-denier nylon Kodra fabric with 1,000-denier Kodra reinforcements
- Internal zippered pocket; elastic rigging for quickly stashing items
- 2 compression straps with quick-release hardware; 2 end haul handles
- Storage space varies from 2,900 (M) to 11,000 (XXL) cubic inches
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
These burly bags are made for carrying anything and everything. We’ve hauled these everywhere and they’re built tough as nails.
A burly bag made for carrying anything and everything, the Mountainsmith Travel Trunk is a great choice whether you're traveling across the country or driving some gear across town. The Travel Trunk is tough as nails, with a body made of 600-denier nylon Kodra fabric and reinforced with 1,000-denier Kodra. More significantly, it offers a ton of storage space--from 2,900 cubic inches (medium) to 11,000 cubic inches (extra-extra-large), depending on the size you choose. As a bonus, the Travel Trunk offers no shortage of accessory pockets, including an internal zippered pocket, elastic rigging for a quick stash, and a zippered front panel pocket. Other features include two compression straps with quick-release hardware, two end haul handles, a wrapped haul handle, YKK zippers, and a removable anti-slip shoulder strap. Compatible with the Mountainsmith Strapette harness (large through XX large only), the Travel Trunk carries a lifetime warranty.
- Dimensions: 20 by 11 by 10 inches (W x H x D)
- Weight: 1 pound 14 ounces
- Volume: 2,900 cubic inches
- Dimensions: 25 by 15 by 12 inches (W x H x D)
- Weight: 2 pounds 11 ounces
- Volume: 5,900 cubic inches
- Dimensions: 30 by 16 by 15 inches (W x H x D)
- Weight: 3 pounds 10 ounces
- Volume: 8,500 cubic inches
- Dimensions: 33 by 17 by 16 inches (W x H x D)
- Weight: 5 pounds 4 ounces
- Volume: 11,000 cubic inches
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
HOWEVER...If all you want is a duffle bag to carry clothes, I suggest you check out the Outdoor Products Mountain Duffle. It is not as heavy weight but you get many more cubic inches for the buck, it has 2 handy generous end compartments AND it has a "D" shaped zipper that opens the main compartment more fully than the straight zipper on this bag.
For my purposes I need a heavy bag so I give this bag 5 stars because it fits my needs. If you don't plan on caring heavy things consider the Outdoor Products bag for a cheaper, more utilitarian bag.
I will say this. The XXL size bag is comically large. I cannot imagine being able to completely fill it with anything, while still being able to lift it. Unless you are transporting basketballs or baloons.