Mounting Dream MD2377 TV Wall Mount Bracket for most of 26-55 Inch LED, LCD, OLED Flat Screen TV with Full Motion Swivel Articulating Arm up to VESA 400x400mm and 60 lbs with Tilting
Want this professionally installed?
- Installation of 1 customer-supplied TV mounting bracket
- Securing the TV and load testing the hardware
- Cord concealment within provider-supplied cover
- TV cannot be mounted above a fireplace
- TV mounting is for drywall only
- Mounting brackets requiring assembly by the pro may result in a revised estimate
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Heavy duty unit fits for most of 26-55" TVs up to 60 LBS, with max VESA of 400 x 400mm/mounting holes spacing. Our mounts are tested with 4 times loading listed. Images on left side will help you see if this mount perfectly fits your TV in the aspects: VESA, studs spacing and possible blocked input. Not perfect? You can check other Mounting Dream mounts for BEST options.
- Viewing becomes more comfortable: tilts TV up 5° and down 15° to reduce glare, swivels TV left or right according to your seats position. Pull out to 19.3” and retract back to 3”, making your TV alive to move.
- Easy installation with decent instruction and all included hardware in pre-labeled bags. +/-3° post-installation adjustment allows perfect TV leveling. Comes with Velcro cable ties and bubble level as gifts. Concrete anchors will be sent per request
- Technology of robot welding makes whole unit sturdy and safe.
- US based customer support answers your pre-purchase and installation questions. Our mount is 10-year warranted!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Mounting Dream MD2377 TV Wall Mount Bracket for most of 26-50 Inch LED, LCD, OLED Flat Screen TV
Fits 26-55" TVs
This mount fits most of 26-55" TVs sold today. It fits TVs with mounting holes as close as 3"X3" or as wide as 16"x16" (in TV terms - VESA 75x75mm to 400x400mm). Specifically, it fits VESA 75X75mm, 100X100mm, 200X100mm, 200X150mm, 200X200mm, 300X200mm, 300X300mm, 400X200mm, 400X300mm, 400X400mm.
Retracts 3.2" low profile, Extends 19" from the wall
With articulating arm, this mount retracts to 3.2"(to wall) to save space, and extends up to 19" from the wall.
Tilt, Swivel and Rotate function
+5°/-15° Tilt, +/-90°Swivel and +/-3° rotation for maximum viewing flexibility, provide smooth adjustment for all directions, making it easy to view your TV from multi-angles.
Heavy duty steel construction, 60 LBS loading capacity
Constructed with heavy duty steel materials with durable powder coated finish. This mount is 100% welded by automatic robot. This advanced welding technology makes the mount sturdy, and ensures mounted TV stable and secure, supporting TV weight up to 60 LBS.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As a fantastic DIYer, I like their product design, heavy duty and final pretty appearance of TV hanging on the wall. Satisfied when open the parcel for they have mount well packed with gifts, surge protector, cleaning gel, HDMI and cable ties. Need to mention that surge protector is a great bonus, for you need to pay a great amount if buy it from local hardware store!
Instruction is quite clear and helpful for people without any idea to start a mounting work. First, find a location you want to place your TV. For mounting wall plate to the wall, concrete wall will be much easy. Wood stud need stud finder to mark centerlines. My house is wood stud wall and it’s not hard for me. Drill 2 holes for wood stud, and 4 for concrete wall. And lock wall plate with bolts, anchors needed if you mount to concrete wall. And you should know your TV and brackets’ mounting holes (they call VESA holes), to choose fitting bolts. It just costs few minute with the guide of pamphlet’s note and well-labeled hardware bag. They give you enough hardware covering many TVs. Washers strengthen the joint of bolt and TV, but may not be used if bolt length fits the thread of the TV back bolt hole. Them screw bolts into two brackets, plug in connection cables and power cord. Hang TV to the mount, slide it right or left along the rail. Lock it when it comes to your desired location. Done! If TV’s not level, two bolts in the rear TV plate can help. Loosen them and grab TV to move a little bit until it’s level. Well, I did not use cables ties cos my cables are neatly in the TV back. But they find roles on my PC. Enjoy laying watching, haha!
HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS MOUNT KIT FOR PEOPLE WHO NEED A MOUNT! It is very sturdy! Stretches a lot and swivels smoothly left or right!
- Heavy Duty. Even better build quality than many more expensive options available at big box stores. I have total confidence in having my TV mounted to this unit.
- So simple to install. If you've got a wall stud to work with it takes a whole 10 minutes to install. You'll need a friend to hold it up for a moment though.
- Great microadjustment options to center, or off-center the screen, and to adjust the level.
- Does not interfere with my tv's inputs. I've got a 55" Hisense 55h6b. The inputs are far off to the side, and below, the mounting bracket.
- Comes with an HDMI cable, which is great since I accidentally broke my existing cable about 5 minutes prior to mounting this!
- Comes with tons of screws and bumpers for mounting every possible brand/model of television. Now I've got a whole collection of extra screws in my spare drawer, no extra charge!
- The articulating joints are extremely tight. Like... it takes some force to push and pull my tv away from the wall. So much so that I worry sometimes I could possibly hurt the TV. Is I only move the tv from the wall on a rare occassion this is not a huge issue. The tv can be angled from side to side quite a bit without moving it from the wall.
- Not that this is really a con per say, but do not trust that it will be level out of the box. The mounting plate on my mount was drilled into the wall perfectly vertically level, however the TV was crooked when mounted. There's 4 levelling screws though that are very easy to adjust and get the TV perfectly level.
- The up and down angle cannot be adjusted on the fly like the side to side swivel can. You have to do so with tools. Not a big deal.
I installed it in an older apartment onto a wall stud; mounting a 50" sharp Roku TV.
As my first TV mount I was very surprised how easy this was to install. Tools needed to make it easy: stud finder, drill, drill bits, measuring tape, Philips screw driver, torque wrench, pencil, brain.
Find wall stud, knock to know the width, draw a line where the center is.
Then put the mounting brackets on the the TV, put the mount onto the TV, and measure from the bottom of where the mount will be installed on the wall to the bottom of the TV. This tells you how high to install the TV.
Mark the wall accordingly. Then hold the mount up and mark where the screws will be placed in the stud.
You don't need to worry about installing the mount perfectly straight because the mount does have a decent degree of adjustment to level the TV.
Drill pilot holes, hold up the mount again and torque the screws into the stud.
Once mounted it will look crooked, but you loosen and tighten the angle adjustment screws as needed until your TV is level.
There are also screws to adjust the vertical angle of the TV, whether you want in facing straight, down or up.
The degree of rotation with a 50" is impressive. We are able to angle the TV to be viewable from another room.
The mount is sturdy and it instills confidence that it will hold the TV without issue. Quality is top notch at this price.