Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Mounting Dream MD2380 TV Wall Mount Bracket for mo..." and save 76% off the $120.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Mounting Dream MD2380 TV Wall Mount Bracket for most 26-55 Inch LED, LCD, OLED and Plasma Flat Screen TV, with Full Motion Swivel Articulating Dual Arms, up to VESA 400x400mm and 99 LBS with Tilting
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Heavy duty unit fits for most of 26-55" TVs up to 99 LBS, with max VESA of 400mm x 400mm/16" x 16" mounting holes spacing. Our mounts are tested with 4 times loading listed.
- Images on left side will help you see if this mount perfectly fits your TV in the aspects: Like VESA, 16" studs spacing and possible blocked input. Not perfect? You can check other Mounting Dream mounts for BEST options.
- Viewing becomes more comfortable: tilts TV up 5° and down 15° to reduce glare, swivels TV left or right according to your seats position. Pull out to 15.2" and retract back to 3", making your TV alive to move
- Easy installation with decent instruction and all included hardware in pre-labeled bags. +/-3° post-installation adjustment allows perfect TV leveling. Comes with a 6' HDMI cable, mounting template and torpedo level as gifts.
- Technology of robot welding makes whole unit sturdy and safe.
- US based customer support answers your pre-purchase and installation questions. Our mount is 10-year warranted!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Fits 26-55" TVs
This mount fits most of 26-55" TVs sold today. It fits TVs with mounting holes as close as 3"X3" or as wide as 16"x16" (in TV terms - VESA 75x75mm to 400x400mm). Specifically, it fits VESA 75X75mm, 100X100mm, 200X100mm, 200X150mm, 200X200mm, 300X200mm, 300X300mm, 400X200mm, 400X300mm, 400X400mm.Retracts 3" low profile, Extends 15.2" from the wall
With articulating arm, this mount retracts to 3"(to wall) to save space, and extends up to 15.2" from the wall.Tilt, Swivel and Rotate function
+5°/-15° Tilt, +/-45°Swivel and +/-3° rotation for maximum viewing flexibility, provide smooth adjustment for all directions, making it easy to view your TV from multi-angles.Heavy duty steel construction, 99 LBS loading capacity
Constructed with heavy duty steel materials with durable powder coated finish. This mount is 100% welded by automatic robot. This advanced welding technology makes the mount sturdy, and ensures mounted TV stable and secure, supporting TV weight up to 99 LBS.Bubble level and 6' high speed HDMI cable
It comes with bubble level and 6' HDMI cable. HDMI cable supports 3D, Ethernet, 1440P and Audio Return conforming to latest HDMI 1.4 Standard.Includes all necessary mounting hardware
This mount ships with hardware for both wall and TV mounting. Anchor included is only for concrete wall installation NOT for dry wall alone application!RoHS certified
This product is RoHS certified (European Union directive standard of Restriction of Hazardous Substance), aiming to protect human health and environment.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-Swivels Left and right
-Ample Mounting of Supporting Materials (Comes with a replica mounting sheet that you can test on your wall before drilling any holes, as well as bubble level for both the paper [stick on] and for the mount)
-Mounting Plate not large enough to adjust left or right for small centering adjustments (My Tv was at the Max mounting hole width at 16”, if your tv mount holes are closer together than 16” than this might not be a problem, or if your studs are in the right spots to perfectly center, then it also won't be a problem.)
-Takes some effort to pull TV out and Push in, there are no springs to help offset tension (Not a huge problem, but worth notating.)
-Angling up or down requires loosening and tightening screws in the back (Also not a huge deal, adjust it where you want it one time and then just leave it.)
-Recommend having 2 people (I know some can do this by themselves, but it is easier and safer with two, this would probably be the case for most any mounting stand though.)