Mounting Dream MD2268-MK TV Wall Mount Tilting Bracket for Most 26-55 Inch LED, LCD and Plasma TVs up to VESA 400 x 400mm and 100 LBS Loading Capacity, 6 FT HDMI Cable and Torpedo Level
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Fits most 26-55" TVs up to 100 LBS, with max VESA/mounting holes spacing of 400 x 400mm. Our mounts are tested 4 times loading weight claimed. Images on left side will help you see if this mount perfectly fits your TV in the aspects: VESA, studs spacing and possible blocked input. Not perfect? You can check other Mounting Dream mounts for BEST options.
- Place your TV close to wall, 1.5” flush profile, saving space greatly with stylish appearance.
- Tilt your TV forward to reduce glare for better viewing.
- Easy installation with decent instruction, one-piece wall plate design and all included hardware in pre-labeled bags. Pulling straps lock and release TV breezily. Comes with 6’ HDMI, Bubble level and Velcro ties for cable management.
- US based customer support answers your pre-purchase and installation questions. Our mount is 10-year warranted!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Fits 26-55" TVs
This mount fits most of 26-55" TVs sold today. It fits TVs with mounting holes as close as 3"x3" or as wide as 16"x16" (in TV terms - VESA 75x75mm to 400x400mm).Low 1.5" profile
Flush-Tilt design is only 1.5" from wall (while with 0 degree titling angle).Heavy duty steel construction
This mount is constructed with heavy duty steel materials and with durable powder coated finish, which makes the mount sturdy and ensures mounted TV stable and secure, supports TV weight up to 100 lbs.Fits studs up to 16" plus concrete wall, not for dry wall application
This mount fits for studs up to 16" plus concrete wall typical in US homes (For installation above fireplace and TV need to be centered, it is recommended to buy larger mount ie MD2165-LK). All installation hardware included(anchor included is only for concrete application not for dry wall alone applicaton!Magnetic bubble level makes leveling work easy and convenient
This level can be easily stuck to the wall plate and free your hands for other mounting work, making leveling work easy and convenient.6' high speed HDMI cable
6' HDMI cable supports 3D, Ethernet, 1440P and Audio Return conforming to latest HDMI 1.4 Standard.Includes all necessary mounting hardware
This mount ships with hardware for both wall and TV mounting.RoHS certified Prevents falling off from both sides of horizontal bar
You can slide the TV assembly left and right over the horizontal bar of the wall plate but still can prevent the TV assembly from falling off from the horizontal bar because of the stop plates at both ends of the bar.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The bracket still feels solid after installation - there are no signs of bending or warping. This bracket is a great value for cost sensitive consumers that do not want to spend upwards of $100 on a mount that your local big box store sells. This solution gets the job done.
1) even using the spacers provided, the TV is "holy crap" close to the wall (to be fair, it is advertised this way). It seems nice, but the issue is that it doesn't even leave enough room for the plugs. Power, HDMI, component, they all hit the wall. This makes tilting the TV difficult if they are on the bottom end of the unit, because they will hit the wall and prevent you from being able to tilt it fully. It also makes it difficult to lock in the bottom hooks, because you need to jam the TV into the wall and feel like you will break it, and there's a good chance the cords will get in the way.
2) You cannot tilt the TV until AFTER you have the brackets 100% connected (aka the bottom half). This is tough because there is very little room to reach the screws once its on the wall. I was able to loosen them so it just kind of tilted forward and rested, but it creates an "all or nothing" situation in terms of tilt. You can either have it flush, or tilted 10 degrees, no trying to find a middle spot.
Overall though, still happy with it. The price can't be beat.
Her TV has been mounted for 4+ months now and holding strong. I think it's a good cheap rout to have.
I mounted an older 42" Toshiba in the garage and it looks great and is very stable. This is a nice kit as it gives you a variety of screws to fit your tv. Make sure you adjust the tilt before mounting tv to the wall.
I used a socket / 10 mm to get the lag screws into the studs nice and tight/flush on the mount.
I also purchased this item:https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00H8BXIE4/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_10, to provide a longer cord for my wall mounted tv. Next step is to drop the wires behind the wall. You can't beat the availability of necessary items on Amazon. Saved me tons of money purchasing here. And, I would say this is equal to any other retail items.
My TV is a VESA 200mm configuration , the wall bracket aligned perfectly with the alcohol gauge, however after mounting the TV there was a slight 5 degree variation.Not very noticeable to return the product but still irritating when you make precise drawings and markings only to find it a bit off.
Overall good product, looks and feels really well built, the vertical tilt is a bit of a pain since it requires unscrewing to adjust but thats minor.
If you decide to buy it , you'd have saved yourself around 100$ of labor, hence it more than pays for itself.