Other Sellers on Amazon
Mounting Dream MD2296 TV Wall Mount Bracket for most 42-70 Inch LED, LCD and OLED Flat Screen TV, with Full Motion Swivel Articulating Arms, up to VESA 600 x 400mm and 100 LBS
|Price:||$48.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Want this professionally installed?
- Have an expert wall mount your TV at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No fumbling with tiny parts, complex instructions, or tools
- Your expert will ensure that your wall mounted TV is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality service by a handpicked local expert; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Heavy duty unit fits for most of 42-70" TVs up to 100 LBS, with max VESA of 600 x 400mm/mounting holes spacing. Our mounts are tested with 4 times loading listed. Images on left side will help you see if this mount perfectly fits your TV in the aspects: VESA, studs spacing and possible blocked input. Not perfect? You can check other Mounting Dream mounts for BEST options.
- Viewing becomes more comfortable: tilts TV up 5° and down 15° to reduce glare, swivels TV left or right according to your seats position. Pull out to 15.6 inch and retract back to 2.8 inch, making your TV alive to move.
- Easy installation with decent instruction and all included hardware in pre-labeled bags. +/-5° post-installation adjustment allows perfect TV leveling. Comes with 6 ft HDMI and Torpedo level. Easy tilting adjustment with tool-free spring loaded handle.
- Technology of robot welding makes whole unit sturdy and safe.
- US based customer support answers your pre-purchase and installation questions. Our mount is 10-year warranted!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Top customer reviews
I have installed roughly 5 different types of TV mounts from 32" tv to 65" tv and the mounting dream was by far the absolute easiest that I have installed to date. I would buy this again before any other mount and highly recommend it.
Note to Mounting Dream: Since this unit is so well constructed of heavy guage steel, it did make holding the unit to the wall to mark the drill holes somewhat of a challenge. I strongly recommend that you include a paper template that can be taped to the wall and used from drilling the mount holes, in the case that the installer does not have a second set of hands to hold the mount securely while marking.
- This thing is Heavy Duty, there is nothing cheap about the metal (or the finish) that makes up the bracket and arm.
- There are four serious lag screws to anchor in masonry or wood studs.
- There is a LOT of hardware that comes with the bracket, and it is clearly labeled. There are extra bolts, washers and spacers of various sizes - it's hard to imagine a TV that could not be installed with the various hardware provided.
- The instructions are much better than average for a "low tech" product like this. They are thorough and written clearly. There are instructions for small, large and odd shaped TV installations, and I had no problem understanding the directions.
- I thought the self-adhesive bubble level would be gimmicky, but it's easy to use and worked well. The mounting template was useful and thick enough to tape to the wall without tearing.
- Once the bracket/arm is installed on the wall, and the adjustable bracket is installed on the back of the TV, the instructions indicate it might take two people to put the two together for the final installation. Well, it took three of us for our wall mounted application about 4 feet off the ground. The TV has to be held still for the left and right, top and bottom bolts/washers to be installed. Even with the arm extended, it's tight behind the TV, and I cannot imagine trying to do this installation with only two people.
- The bracket allows for a -5 to 15 degree vertical plane adjustment. We wanted ours at 0 (parallel to the wall) - to keep it at 0, we had to tighten the spring loaded adjustment arm/bolt and the corresponding top installation bolt VERY TIGHT. Otherwise, the weight of the TV (nothing unusual - normal Wal-Mart Samsung) kept tilting the bracket forward.
All in all, we are completely satisfied.
Here are quick setup instructions. If the TV or monitor being mounted fits the base place already equipped, then you are good. Undo the two Allen bolts at the back of the plate, mount to device with included combinations and bolts that fit your device, then mount stand base to studs and re-attach plate & monitor. Being sure to put the Allen bolts back in after hanging the plate. Make sure not to mount plate on TV upside down, this is a gravity based rig. If your TV is too big ( TV mounted in my case a 100lb 65in) then make a square mount using the B & C steel arms. Attach to TV. The mounting plate will bolt to the square that is bolted to the TV. I mounted this TV by myself, but wished for help. At this point the TV is very heavy with so much extra steel and very hard to maneuver onto the swing arms properly. Get help, do it with 1 or 2 other people. Falling TV's kill more people than sharks, or so i have been told.