Ball Wide Mouth Half Gallon 64 Oz Jars with Lids and Bands, Set of 6 (Pack of 2) Made in USA Fast Shipping + FREE 32 in x 36 White Towel
|Price:||$38.00 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$5.00 (12%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This product cannot be shipped to: CA
- Model # 68100 + FREE 32 in x 36 in White Flour Sack Towels
- Fresh preserve your own apple and grape juices, or go beyond fresh preserving when you serve, do some creative decor and gift giving with this Set of 6, Wide Mouth, 1/2 gal Canning Jars from Ball
- Set of 6 glass jars | 64 oz capacity | Wide mouth
- Ball Mason Jars and Lids have been known and trusted for quality for 125 yrs || Includes 6 jars, 6 sealing lids, and 6 metal rings | Dishwasher safe || Weight: Approximately: 10.34 pounds ||Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 14.5 x 9.75 x 9.5 inches.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Ball Wide Mouth Half Gallon (64-Ounce) Glass Preserving Jars are ideal for fresh preserving apple and grape juices. These famous glass jars and closures go beyond fresh preserving to help you with serving, creative décor, and gift giving. When it comes to canning, there's nothing more important than a quality seal. It ensures that no oxygen gets into the canning jar after processing and that your food will remain preserved just the way you created it.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In shape and form these jars are about the same as regular Ball mason jars - they hold a pint, they have the Ball logo on one side (the blue one says "perfect mason," the green and purple say "perfection," and "improved" respectively"), and they have ounce and milliliter measuring marks (on two sides for the blue, and one side for the green and purple). The fourth side says "1913-1915/100 years of American heritage/Made in USA." The jars come with canning lids and rings, and will take Ball storage caps. The plastic caps from most pint and quart sized glass mayonnaise jars also fit.
We use Ball jars for drinking glasses (hot and cold) as well as storage, and I've bought a six pack every time a new color came out. They definitely add a bit of elegance to the iced tea. (I really wish the company would extend this for another year and have amber glass jars too).
They say "Ball" but the quality isn't the same as a regular canning jar.
3 of my 6 "heritage" jars broke and none of the old standby regular Ball jars did.