- Product Dimensions: 5.3 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches ; 5.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B000CPI5GO
- UPC: 885260247941 804993542291 801593279299 020525118745 809302062569 885810166739 641438129330 020525118738 823019693168
- Item model number: 11873
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (193 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#25,212 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
- #12 in Health & Personal Care > Vitamins & Dietary Supplements > Supplements > Chondroitin & Glucosamine > Chondroitin
- #51 in Health & Personal Care > Vitamins & Dietary Supplements > Supplements > Chondroitin & Glucosamine > Combinations
- #69 in Health & Personal Care > Health Care > Medications & Treatments > Pain Relievers > Joint & Muscle Pain Relief > Medications
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Move Free Joint Health Advanced with Glucosamine and Chondroitin and Hyaluronic Acid Joint Supplement, 80 tablets
- SUPPORTS 5 SIGNS OF JOINT HEALTH: Glucosamine chondroitin supports mobility, confort, strength, flexibility and lubrication for joint health
- PROTECTS JOINT TISSUE: Uniflex helps protect joint tissue and cartilage
- PROVIDES JOINT CUSHIONING: Hyaluronic acid is absorbed into joints for cushioning
- MSM SUPPORTS JOINT COMFORT: Move Free Advanced Plus MSM comforts and soothes sore joints
- COMFORT WITH JUST 2 TABLETS/DAY:Move Free Joint Health Advanced Plus MSM comforts joints with just 2 tablets per day
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
† J Aging Res Clin Pract 2014; 3(4):223-228.
Move Free Advanced Glucosamine and Chondroitin
Supports 5 Signs of Joint Health
Try Move Free Advanced to get the glucosamine chondroitin combination you want to stay on the move. Help support your joint health with this supplement.
- Four powerful ingredients
- 1500 mg of Glucosamine--key for the formation of cartilage, an essential building block of joints*
- 200 mg of Chondroitin--a building block of cartilage that supports joint strength and lubrication*
- Over 200 mg of Uniflex--a mineral complex that supports joint comfort in as little as 2 weeks.* †
- Plus hyaluronic acid to support joint lubrication*
- 2 pills per day
How Move Free Advanced Works
Move Free Advanced supports 5 signs of joint health: mobility, flexibility, strength, lubrication and comfort so you can do the things you love*. It does so by providing you with four powerful ingredients: Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Uniflex, and Hyaluronic Acid (HA).
Glucosamine is key for the formation of cartilage, an essential building block of your joints. It also supports the mobility and flexibility you want in everyday living.*
Chondroitin is a building block of cartilage that supports joint strength by helping to resist compression in the joint. Chondroitin attracts fluid to your joints to support cushioning and lubrication.*
Joint Fluid, or Hyaluronic Acid (HA), is the same molecule found in healthy joint fluid that support joint lubrication and smooth movement. As we get older, our levels of HA tend to decrease*.
Uniflex is a mineral complex that supports joint comfort in as little as 2 weeks.†*
Get Rewarded for Supporting Your Joint Health
Join the Move Free Rewards loyalty program today and start earning points that you can redeem for valuable rewards.
How to Participate:
1) Join: Sign up for Move Free Rewards at website. Registration is free.
2) Purchase: Every Move Free and Schiff Glucosamine supplement you purchase has a point value.
3) Enter Rewards Codes: Sign into your Move Free Rewards account and enter the unique rewards code found on the product bottle to earn and save your points.
4) Get Rewarded: As you earn enough points, you can redeem them for valuable rewards, including coupons for future purchases.
Proud sponsor of the Arthritis Foundation
Move Free is proud to support the Arthritis Foundation's efforts to help people take control of arthritis. Funds from Move Free are used for cutting-edge research, advocacy, and education.
|Glucosamine Chondroitin||Glucosamine Chondroitin Plus MSM||Glucosamine Chondroitin Plus MSM & Vitamin D3||Ultra Triple Action||Glucosamine Chondroitin with Melatonin||Ultra Omega|
|Supports joint health||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Extra bone support||✓||✓|
|Extra cartilage support||✓||✓|
|Pills Per Day||2||3||2||1||2||1|
|Key Ingredients||Glucosamine, Chondroitin||Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM||Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, Vitamin D3||Type II Collagen, Hyaluronic acid, Boron||Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Melatonin||Krill oil, Hyaluronic acid, Astaxanthin|
Move Free Triple Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin joint supplements contain premium-quality ingredients, including glucosamine, chondroitin, uniflex, and hyaluronic acid, to promote the health of your joints. Move Free Triple Strength promotes joint flexibility, comfort and lubrication.
Size: 80 Count
Legal DisclaimerActual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
At least once a year, I have either gone off the Move Free or taken one tablet instead of two - just to see how I do. Each time, pain and weakness return to my knees within a week or two. I think I've proven to myself the effectiveness of the Move Free. I don't intend to stop taking it or cutting back again.
Prior to trying Move Free, I purchased another glucosamine supplement that I was taking for about 2 weeks. Unfortunately, this product was starting to cause me some GI distress. Then I received Move Free, and when I first began taking it, I didn't notice any side effects. Within about a week, however, I started having worse GI distress than I experienced with the first product. I was experiencing a near-constant, low-grade nausea. This effect was significant enough to interfere with my sleep on several occasions. At first, I was not 100% sure that the GI effect was due to this product, as it did not immediately go away after I stopped taking Move Free, but once this product had been out of my system for approximately five days, I no longer felt any nausea.
I can't say whether this product is effective for its intended purpose, as I was unable to take it long enough to experience any beneficial effects. (I took it for approximately 3 weeks total.) I am not usually particularly sensitive to the side effects of medications/supplements, so this reaction took me be surprise. This may be a decent product, but I would certainly have to recommend caution when using it.
I am not very good when it comes to taking supplements, once I start feeling better, I tend to stop or slow down. As the cold weather sets in and my body begins to feel like the tin man, I grab the Glucosamine and Chondroitin. For me, it takes about 3 weeks to feel the full effect, but once I get going, my knees, elbows and shoulders do not bother me as much.
Recommended dosage is two pills at a time with a meal, but I take one with breakfast and one with dinner. The bottle contains 80 pills that do not contain - wheat, yeast, gluten or milk. Packing claims that with their sure dissolve tables will disintegrate within one hour.
Schiff is a well-known name that provides a good quality product that is extra helpful to me during the cold achy months.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Working great for me. Big pills though -- must be good at swallowing pillsPublished 20 days ago by Amy
Will expire in March 2017, I also bought 12 bottles, the date is very badPublished 2 months ago by HU YING
Expiration date is 2017.03, and I placed order on 2016.10, so disappointed.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
It takes two months or so to really start noticing the effects of this product, but it's worth the wait if you have creaky joints or move stiffly. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer