Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on December 14, 2012
I haven't finished reading this book yet, but what I've read is magnificent! The author is down to earth, and truly understand the challenges of new moms. The exercises given are easy to do (and thank goodness for the illustrations!), and the dietary and exercise advice is perfect. Truly, anyone could follow this program and it doesn't take much change in lifestyle. It is simple and has all the necessary proponents for weight loss and is in no way extreme. Love it!
on March 1, 2012
This routine makes perfect sense and is so simple. It helped me get the boost I needed after having 2 kids and wanting to change up my dead end routine. I used to injure myself easily trying to perform the same exercises I was used to pre-baby; this helped me re- educate my muscles.
on September 16, 2010
I bought two copies of this book because Patti Dunn's program has worked for me and it's a great gift for any new mom. It's engaging and well-written with easy to follow instructions and tips to get you on track. I lost weight and had more energy within days of following her program! I can't recommend this book enough - it really works!
on November 9, 2011
This book is a really good starting point with simple excercises you can do in a short amount of time, perfect for new mommies. However I quickly found the routines too easy and wanted something more intense.
on September 22, 2012
It has been more than a few months since I had a baby. I wanted more real ex resizes and stuff. This would be good if you just had a baby.
on August 24, 2012
You don't have to be a new mom to use this book. I'm 60, just came off of foot surgery and couldn't exercise or walk for a year. This is a great, gentle way to get back into shape.
on May 31, 2013
I liked the explanation of why water is so important.

The pictures of the exercises were easy to understand.
Bravo.