Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on December 5, 2017
My boss gave the entire staff the book "Who Moved My Cheese". Which I find to be a book on how to blindly follow without having a mind of your own. I saw this book and laughed out loud. I ordered the book and took it to work to share with everyone. Its a good little book and reminds you that there is always more than one way to look at things.
on May 23, 2017
The maze is not real. It is an artificial construct created to manipulate and control the mice for the intellectual amusement of the Experimenters. The mice is too busy searching the maze for cheese to realize they can climb out of the maze and reach a new level of freedom. This book will make you think about your role in the maze. I can't say too much without ruining the ending.
on September 2, 2017
This book is much better than the book it is responding to. It challenges you to think of change in all aspects. It helps you realize that change is about your reaction towards it, and that the maze we live in, is up to our choosing to live in it.
on December 15, 2017
I've suggested this book as a wonderful read for everyone however not everyone will ingest the deep meanings. BUT, better to have known than to never have known at all.
on November 13, 2013
After reading both the books, I realised that first book is about a stereotype thinking. It holds true if you are a stereotype thinker. It also gives you a good approach to change management. But this book is for the people who think beyond, who question the system, who are not satisfied with the stereotype answers. It opens you to look into 3 different perspectives of Max, Zed and Big. If you are a lateral thinking person, it will appeal to you strongly. But again it opens so many questions that don't have definitive answers. Moreover the answers are not same for everybody and each person has to find their own answers. Best of luck finding yours!
on January 17, 2018
I liked it better than it’s predecessor. Instead of responding and being agile when it comes to change it really promotes being the agent for change. Great read!
on September 6, 2013
While I found WMMC a great inspiration about expecting and dealing with: Change, This book's main idea: challenging the status quo and resisting given boundaries less inspiring and less interesting. I felt that Malhotra just exploited the fame of the original WMMC to sell his book which is far less unique than WMMC.
If i compared cost with benefit I bought its kindle edition with $2.99 which is fair enough but I would never pay more for it :)
on February 4, 2017
This to me teaches you so much especially if you're on a path of enlightenment, it makes you question your views and gather new perspective. A great read.
on February 22, 2012
I bought the Kindle edition of IMYC when it was listed on the Kindle Daily Deals... and what a deal I got!

I Moved Your Cheese it's short book about mice, people and walls and mazes and a lot of other things which will inspire you to think of your life in new ways... I consider my thinking about life and cheese (aka your pursuits in life) as being different than most people, but this book has added something to my general understanding of life: that there's more than one way to elevate about the maze... and we have a lot of mazes to navigate in our life.
on July 6, 2014
Life is everything and anything we want it to be. Everything is possible and probable. Through watching these 3 mice step outside the ordinary accepted lives you will see opportunities within your self and your "maze". Very well written. Good follow up questions in the back and lots of love, acceptance and intrigue to jump start the personal brilliance within us all. Great book. Enjoy it.