Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Movin Out
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

50%
50%
Format: Audio CD|Change

VINE VOICEon January 7, 2006
Someone should get the word out- she's good. I have this one and her debut from the 60's and all her songs are well done. She does a bluesy type of jazz and she's been doing it for some time now without ever becoming a big star. Aiming at Nothing is the major cut here. Try this or one of herr other cd's and you'll discover a real talent.
on March 27, 2012
As soon as I heard this CD I bought all the others. EVERY song she sings she makes it her own. She did this better than anyone I ever knew. I wanted to know more about her but was afraid to look her up because the thought of her not being alive was too much to bear as from playing her music; she had become a valued friend. . One day I finally got up the nerve and searched her out and has I had feared she had passed on. I Found a small tribute site in her honor and left a few words of respect. I would say if you can only afford one of her CD's then you need to save up so you can at least get 2. Movin Out and Million Dollar Secret. If by any chance you can get ALL of them then go for it.... YOU CAN"T GO WRONG!!!