Are you getting ready to move to college this fall?
In the midst of all the excitement, you'll need to start preparing and might feel overwhelmed as you find countless to-do, how-to, and what-to-pack lists online. That's where Moving to College
comes in. I've done all the research for you so you can enjoy your summer while not missing the boat on key tasks and must-haves. Moving to College is your one-stop resource for managing all aspects of your transition to college. PRACTICAL RESOURCES INCLUDE:A step-by-step list of things to do, from decision to move-in day, such as:
* Booking hotel rooms ASAP for parents' weekend
* Securing scholarship money to close financial aid gaps
* Understanding your health plan options and HIPAA waiversThe life skills every student should learn before leaving home, including:
* Staying safe and handling a medical emergency
* Managing expenses and staying on a budget
* Handling common roommate problemsThe most comprehensive college packing list, for every category, featuring:
* Dorm life essentials and what's a waste of money
* Extensive product information and reviews
* Packing and move-in day tips to ensure a stress-free moveHundreds of resources, with links at your fingertips, including:
* The best stores for college dorm shopping, with tips on student discounts
* Where to buy, rent, and sell textbooks so you never pay full price
* Great books, websites, and blogs for both students and parents
NOTE: You DO NOT need a Kindle to buy and read this or any other Amazon Kindle book. It will download to any screen. To give as a gift (great graduation gift!), simply click the button on the right "Give as a Gift" and choose to send via email with a note or to print a voucher you can include in a card. Easy!
PRAISE FOR MOVING TO COLLEGE:
"Wow! In her new ebook, Moving to College, Hélène Tragos Stelian leaves nothing to fate or the imagination. With this book the transition to college will go smoothly for students and their families on ALL fronts!
~ Christine VanDeVelde, Author of College Admission: From Application to Acceptance, Step by Step
"Steve Jobs gave us the iPod and 1000 songs in our pocket - to improve how we listen to music. Hélène Tragos Stelian gave us Moving to College and 500+ resources in our hands - to improve how we transition to college."
~ MJ Wilson, Author of The Best College Student Survival Guide Ever Written
"Hélène has put together an amazing and robust list of what to expect and what to do as high school seniors and their parents get ready for the next chapter of their lives--college."
~ Kristen Daukas, Founder & Editor of Ten to Twenty Parenting
"Moving to College is a time-saver extraordinaire for both students and parents-- something dear to the heart of this practical college mom."
~ Nancy Giehl, Co-Founder of Practical College Moms
"Stelian takes the stress out of the moving process and gives a detailed step-by-step list of how to complete move in day with plenty of resources."
~Jodi Okun, Author of Secrets of a Financial Aid Pro
"Hélène Tragos Stelian has put together one of the most comprehensive collections of advice and resources for students going off to college. Moving to College is your go to resource for getting your student off to a great start at college."
~ Debbie Schwartz, Founder of Road2College
"Thank you, Hélène Tragos Stelian, for packaging information and encouragement to get families through life's most complicated lift-off."
~ Becky Blades, Author of Do Your Laundry or You'll Die Alone
"This book is a fabulous resource for parents and college students. Hélène Stelian covers everything you will ever need to know."
~ Linda Wolff, Founder of Carpool Goddess