BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 24, 2013
For most bras I am a 36D on the loosest hook/clasp or a 38C on the tightest. So I ordered the Large which said 36C/D-38C. Considering, it should have been ideal for me. It actually fits pretty true to size- Unfortunately there is no support with this bra.

No Support At All.

Truly, you are only slightly better off with this bra then if you just weren't wearing a bra at all. Granted I should have read the reviews on this specific bra better before ordering. All the other reviews I've read on moving comfort say they err on the side of too compressed/tight, so I just looked through til I found a style I liked with wide enough straps that it looked like it would be comfortable and got that one. My fault.

I originally gave this 1 star for the complete non support. I've been using it for walking and have to say... it is very comfortable, really comfortable, so I'm upping the stars to 3.
on September 17, 2012
Maybe it's just me, but half the time, I'm not sure which sports bras can actually be worn without a shirt over them. I like as much air circulation as possible when I'm exercising, but I don't want to look like some pathetic Victoria's Secret model wannabe. I also don't like those super-tight pullover sports bras that, while they look pretty much like "outerwear," are so tight I can barely breathe. And then there's having to wrestle myself into and out of them.

This bra is the most comfortable piece of supportive outerwear I've had yet. The fabric is similar to that used for those newer, seamless, pullover knit bras. It's just a bit less stretchy than those to give better support and movement control. For low-impact exercise such as what I do, it's perfect. I think a smaller-busted woman would find it just fine for jogging, too, although a well-endowed jogger will need a bit more. The shaping effect of the bra is somewhere between the tradition "mono" look and the more attractive "duo." There is little or no "show-through."

Another plus for this bra is its aesthetics. It covers more skin than most sports bras, and its neckline and front straps are similar to a fashionable tank top. The back looks somewhat more bra-ish, with the standard adjustable straps and hook-and-eye closure. Like the more traditional sports bras, it has to be pulled over the head, but the flexible fabric makes this process much easier.

This bra is a real winner. The only things that could make it better would be to make the back less "lingerie-ish" and to make it in fashion colors.
on June 5, 2013
I did buy this bra with the intention of wearing it for things like biking or yoga (little to no impact activities), where I sweat too much and need a bit more freedom of movement than for wearing a regular bra - e.g. I was not looking for something super supportive. That said, the sizing is not accurate for the material it's made out of. The material IS very nice and feels great against the skin. But it stretches A LOT. I, too, purchased the accurate size in relation to my real bra size and it was not a snug fit, especially given the clasps on the band in the back. And with wear, this kind of material will definitely stretch out a bit (I have a Champion bra similar in fabric and no amount drying machine heat or time will shrink it). If you want a bra to lounge in or are more comfortable in a slightly looser fitting sports bra, order your normal size. If you want something more supportive even for low-impact activities, order a size smaller or a different bra entirely.
on May 8, 2012
I wear a 34D in bras, and purchased this in a size medium. I figured you can't beat the price! It is very comfortable and supportive, I wear it to do P90X. I don't run so I can't verify how supportive it would be to run in, though I imagine fine. The medium is tight (in a good way), it definitely is a "uniboob" style bra. The double layer covers nipples well. The only complaint I have is that it has to be pulled over the head (it has a double hook closure at the bottom, but with continuous fabric above it), however, the material is very stretchy. I like it so much Im considering buying another one in blue (I have black)!
on April 4, 2012
I really liked this bra based on the description, price and good reviews. I am only a 36 A-B cup size but I still need support and the small fit perfectly. I could tell by the picture the cups weren't "molded" so I bought it based on the size range. I am very pleased with the quality, material and fit of this bra.
on October 21, 2014
I was hesitant to order this bra but I am very glad I did! I am a 34c and it fits me perfectly. It is really comfortable and I it isn't too bulky of a bra to wear casually. I like that the straps are adjustable in terms of how to wear it and making it tighter.

I also had good service from the seller. I had reached out and asked about the shipping details and they got back to me quickly and got me what I needed.

In summary I have very happy with my purchase.
on March 10, 2013
Very comfortable for working out. Love this bra, the feel of it, the support and knowing I can get in my full work-outs without tugging and pulling on it.
on February 12, 2012
Comfy bra that doesn't dig in your shoulders and provides enough support if you purchase the correct size. I bought the M size for my normal 34D and while it does give a slight uni-boob look, I am very happy with the overall comfort & support it gives. Adjustable straps and the ability to change to cross over in the back is a plus!
on June 29, 2011
I'm another customer who tried this as a Gold Box deal, and I'm so glad I did. It's incredibly comfortable and manages the bouncies just fine. I'm not a large cup size, however, so I can't speak for that side of the force. The challenge this bra overcomes for me is overall fit--whether I'm in pudge mode or skinny mode, I have a terrible time fitting a sports bra because I'm sturdy-built! Most bra sizing means that what goes around my ribs just flops around on top. That doesn't happen with this bra in the least, and I'm actually back on this page to buy another one...
on November 9, 2011
I looked and looked for a high impact sports bra that did not cost over $50, so I decided to try this one. LOVE IT! Not only was I able to get two for half that price, it fit great and does not make you look like you have a uniboob like other sports bras that I have tried. I am a little bit bustier and this bra holds great when I am doing jump rope or running. I bought the xl and it fit me perfect I normally wear a 38c or d.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.