Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Our #1 selling bra, the favorite that women buy in multiples, is always in the gym bag ready to wear. Front adjustable straps offer unsurpassed levels of comfort and custom fit.
Moving Comfort's most popular sports bra, the Fiona features seam-free molded cups with one-way stretch powermesh that encapsulates the breasts for support and limits up and down movement. This means that you can maintain the shape of your bust, while still receiving the high level of support and movement control that you expect from a sports bra. Two-way stretch powermesh on the back of the bra provides extra-firm support, while front adjustable straps with flattering design lines and a concealed hook-and-loop closure provide a perfect fit and enhance support. The wide-banded back will not bite into your sides and is fastened with three plush-backed hook-and-eye rows. Bras with bands sized 40 to 44 have a fourth row on the band. The Fiona Bra is constructed with fabrics that manage moisture for high-intensity activities.
Designed for high-impact sports, the Fiona features combined encapsulation and compression support. The encapsulation bra cup construction surrounds the breast to give support and shaping, protecting the breast tissue from horizontal, vertical, and circular motion during sports. Compression bra construction redistributes breast tissue to evenly press against the chest wall limiting overall motion. The Fiona is an exceptional sports bra, designed to flatter a woman's form, while offering optimum fit and comfort performance.
- Seam-free molded cups
- One-way stretch Powermesh encapsulates in front
- Two-way stretch Powermesh in back
- Adjustable front straps
- Concealed front hook-and-loop closure on straps
- Three plush-backed hook-and-eye rows on band
- Fourth row on 40-44 bands
- Compression: Bra cup construction that redistributes breast tissue to evenly press against the chest wall to limit motion
- Encapsulation: Bra cup construction that surrounds the breast to give support and shaping. Based on various degrees of impact, this structure helps to protect the breast tissue from horizontal, vertical, and circular motion during sports activities.
- Body: 88 percent polyester, 12 percent spandex
- Interior Cups: 100 percent polyester
- Back Lining: Powermesh--83 percent nylon, 17 percent Lycra
- Front Yoke Lining: 90 percent nylon, 10 percent spandex
- Machine washable
- Fasten the hooks before tossing them in the machine
- Hang dry
Find Your Fit:
- Band: Should be slightly more snug than a lingerie bra. Make sure you can comfortably take a deep breath with the bra fastened on the middle hook. Be sure the band doesn't ride up in the back. If it does, the band may be too loose and/or the straps need to be adjusted.
- Cups: Adjust your breasts for a proper fit. They should be completely held within the cups without overflowing. Fabric should be smooth. Wrinkles or puckers indicate the cup is too big. Underwire should sit on your ribcage below the breast tissue and follow your natural shape.
- Straps: Should offer minimal stretch to reduce up-and-down breast movement. Wider straps will disperse the weight and feel more comfortable. Straps should not dig in or slide off your shoulders. Adjustable straps offer a more custom fit.
About Moving Comfort:
Two female runners founded Moving Comfort in 1977 before there were women's workout clothes. In the 30-plus years since the founding, the company hasn't strayed from its original purpose. Moving Comfort uses high-quality, performance fabrics that have the right amount of stretch, perfect quick-wicking moisture management, and a healthy amount of comfort--cut exactly for a woman's body.
Moving Comfort follows the following guidelines in constructing high-performance athletic wear for women:
Moving means moving: The how doesn't matter--running, walking, weight training, yoga, martial arts, skiing, snowshoeing, rock climbing, horseback riding, golf, tennis, basketball, volleyball, soccer, inline skating...Moving Comfort naturally understands and designs clothes for a woman's body, whatever that body was meant to do.
Quality comes first: Moving Comfort understands the kind of support and freedom needed in clothing, and how that clothing should feel against the skin. The company knows what keeps women warm and dry when it's cold and cool and dry when it's hot. Knowledge, expertise and high standards shape the fit, fabric and function of every garment Moving Comfort designs.
Fit affects everything: Keeping fit improves every aspect of a woman's life--reducing the incidence of heart disease, breast cancer, osteoporosis, depression, and drug and alcohol abuse. If a girl or woman is more comfortable when she's working out, she's more likely to keep at it. That's why Moving Comfort views its technical garments--and the great fit of each piece--as a means to encourage women to get fit and stay fit.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8 x 6 x 2 inches; 3.2 Ounces
- Item model number : 350003
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : March 2, 2011
- Manufacturer : Moving Comfort
- ASIN : B004RG39U6
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's disappointing when American companies cut corners on their goods and expect us to pay the same prices for less quality.
Fresh out of the package it did feel a little tight, but only for the first couple times I wore it. It does have a minimizing effect which some people don't like, but it's nice if I want to alter my silhouette, such as with drapey shirts and dresses, and it's so supportive without looking bad at all who cares if your boobs look a little smaller?
The only thing negative I could say is that after 4 years it tends to stink more easily, as most synthetic exercise clothes do. I solve this by soaking it in water & white vinegar before sending it through the wash. That and the fact that it's freakin expensive, but it's SO worth it. (also, I found a brand new pink one on ebay in my size for only $10! hooray)
I'm a size 28/30 DD/E (29" underbust) and I have the 30DD. My boobs have never been so secure.
I went to return these items and I didn't realize these were from an international shipper. It would cost me over $100 to ship from California. At least I'm only out $13.
Don't waste your time or money buying these.
Top reviews from other countries
I have tried all the big brands, Panache, Shock Absorber, Royce, you name it. Some have worked well - like the Royce, but with the velco strap I needed to replace them rather frequently as they mis-shape
The Fiona sports bra gives me the support I need - the bra structure really makes the difference, washes well and so far is my favourite to wear
If you haven't yet found your perfect sports bra, I would give this a go
It was worth the wait and I will buy it again!