FREE Shipping on orders over $25—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns
|You Save:||$26.05 (57%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Hook and Eye closure
- Machine Wash
- 2" high
- 6" wide
- Sports bra featuring contrast logo at left chest and adjustable front straps with hidden hook-and-loop closures
Other Sellers on Amazon
FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 & FREE Returns. Details
Customers who bought this item also bought
Our #1 selling bra, the favorite that women buy in multiples, is always in the gym bag ready to wear. Front adjustable straps offer unsurpassed levels of comfort and custom fit.
Moving Comfort's most popular sports bra, the Fiona features seam-free molded cups with one-way stretch powermesh that encapsulates the breasts for support and limits up and down movement. This means that you can maintain the shape of your bust, while still receiving the high level of support and movement control that you expect from a sports bra. Two-way stretch powermesh on the back of the bra provides extra-firm support, while front adjustable straps with flattering design lines and a concealed hook-and-loop closure provide a perfect fit and enhance support. The wide-banded back will not bite into your sides and is fastened with three plush-backed hook-and-eye rows. Bras with bands sized 40 to 44 have a fourth row on the band. The Fiona Bra is constructed with fabrics that manage moisture for high-intensity activities.
Designed for high-impact sports, the Fiona features combined encapsulation and compression support. The encapsulation bra cup construction surrounds the breast to give support and shaping, protecting the breast tissue from horizontal, vertical, and circular motion during sports. Compression bra construction redistributes breast tissue to evenly press against the chest wall limiting overall motion. The Fiona is an exceptional sports bra, designed to flatter a woman's form, while offering optimum fit and comfort performance.
- Seam-free molded cups
- One-way stretch Powermesh encapsulates in front
- Two-way stretch Powermesh in back
- Adjustable front straps
- Concealed front hook-and-loop closure on straps
- Three plush-backed hook-and-eye rows on band
- Fourth row on 40-44 bands
- Compression: Bra cup construction that redistributes breast tissue to evenly press against the chest wall to limit motion
- Encapsulation: Bra cup construction that surrounds the breast to give support and shaping. Based on various degrees of impact, this structure helps to protect the breast tissue from horizontal, vertical, and circular motion during sports activities.
- Body: 88 percent polyester, 12 percent spandex
- Interior Cups: 100 percent polyester
- Back Lining: Powermesh--83 percent nylon, 17 percent Lycra
- Front Yoke Lining: 90 percent nylon, 10 percent spandex
- Machine washable
- Fasten the hooks before tossing them in the machine
- Hang dry
Find Your Fit:
- Band: Should be slightly more snug than a lingerie bra. Make sure you can comfortably take a deep breath with the bra fastened on the middle hook. Be sure the band doesn't ride up in the back. If it does, the band may be too loose and/or the straps need to be adjusted.
- Cups: Adjust your breasts for a proper fit. They should be completely held within the cups without overflowing. Fabric should be smooth. Wrinkles or puckers indicate the cup is too big. Underwire should sit on your ribcage below the breast tissue and follow your natural shape.
- Straps: Should offer minimal stretch to reduce up-and-down breast movement. Wider straps will disperse the weight and feel more comfortable. Straps should not dig in or slide off your shoulders. Adjustable straps offer a more custom fit.
About Moving Comfort:
Two female runners founded Moving Comfort in 1977 before there were women's workout clothes. In the 30-plus years since the founding, the company hasn't strayed from its original purpose. Moving Comfort uses high-quality, performance fabrics that have the right amount of stretch, perfect quick-wicking moisture management, and a healthy amount of comfort--cut exactly for a woman's body.
Moving Comfort follows the following guidelines in constructing high-performance athletic wear for women:
Moving means moving: The how doesn't matter--running, walking, weight training, yoga, martial arts, skiing, snowshoeing, rock climbing, horseback riding, golf, tennis, basketball, volleyball, soccer, inline skating...Moving Comfort naturally understands and designs clothes for a woman's body, whatever that body was meant to do.
Quality comes first: Moving Comfort understands the kind of support and freedom needed in clothing, and how that clothing should feel against the skin. The company knows what keeps women warm and dry when it's cold and cool and dry when it's hot. Knowledge, expertise and high standards shape the fit, fabric and function of every garment Moving Comfort designs.
Fit affects everything: Keeping fit improves every aspect of a woman's life--reducing the incidence of heart disease, breast cancer, osteoporosis, depression, and drug and alcohol abuse. If a girl or woman is more comfortable when she's working out, she's more likely to keep at it. That's why Moving Comfort views its technical garments--and the great fit of each piece--as a means to encourage women to get fit and stay fit.
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 6 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004RCNOFA
- Item model number: 350003
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 2, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I have worked at a running store for two years, have been a runner for nearly a decade and have never been smaller than a DDD cup (although cup sizes are hard to quote because there does not seem to be one standard system- F, E, G, DDD- they all seem to be used interchangeably depending where you are). It seems that most women are drawn to the traditional racerback style (because that's what everyone thinks of as a "sports bra"), but that design just does not work for us big-chested women. I'm always amused by booby women who dismiss the Fiona or Maia because the the hooks are "too annoying." More annoying than an hour of your boobs flying in every direction (not to mention the pain)? Granted, the Fiona does not look as sexy as those Champion bras that work perfectly with a racerback tank top, but you know what's even less sexy? Saggy boobs at age 30. I know, it makes me angry too- it's just not fair. Don't you wish those A-cup women who complain about small breasts could try just ONCE running with what we've got? Nevertheless, we're in this together and luckily we're getting closer to something that can totally support us.
I've run with the Maia, Fiona, and Helena (I won't even bother with the Dori- great bra, but not for my size). Although the Maia looks as though it's far more technical than the Fiona, it just doesn't compress my chest enough to be supportive. The Helena is fine but I can't get the sweat smell out when I wash it. Almost all women customers who go into the dressing room with an armful of heavy duty bras (including the totally overrated, Oprah-endorsed Enell) leave the store with the Fiona. No joke.
However, as I noted earlier, it's not perfect. I suggest going down in size (either in width or cup size) to get a little extra compression. I always wear a sports tank with a built-in shelf bra over the Fiona. It's like a bra and a half, rather than two bulky bras (which of course I've done for years). This will create the needed support to keep that chest tissue from stretching too much.
Most importantly, however, I recommend finding a local running store and trying on a bunch, including the Fiona. Fiddle around with the size- go down until it's too tight to wear. Sports bras are like running shoes- the only way to tell if it's going to work is to put it on your OWN body. Support the running store (if you like the service) and buy your first bra(s) there, and then buy online if you want once you find the right bra for YOU.
I like that it's not a "T" in the back...it's very smoothing and the front provides great coverage for those of us who are "blessed". It is easy to take on and off as well. In fact, I even like wearing these in yoga class since the bra doesn't spill the girls out when bending over.
I would fasten down the Velcro pieces for laundering since the Velcro is strong and will stick to other clothes in the wash. This is a wonderful style
bra for all sizes and it definitely gets the approval from me--who has "BTP" with sports bras.