- Get free shipping on this item when you spend $25.00 or more on the entire selection offered by Bare Necessities. Restrictions may apply, Continental US Only. Here's how (restrictions apply)
|Price:||$46.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Hook and Eye closure
- Machine Wash
- 2" high
- 6" wide
- Sports bra featuring contrast logo at left chest and adjustable front straps with hidden hook-and-loop closures
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Our #1 selling bra, the favorite that women buy in multiples, is always in the gym bag ready to wear. Front adjustable straps offer unsurpassed levels of comfort and custom fit.
Moving Comfort's most popular sports bra, the Fiona features seam-free molded cups with one-way stretch powermesh that encapsulates the breasts for support and limits up and down movement. This means that you can maintain the shape of your bust, while still receiving the high level of support and movement control that you expect from a sports bra. Two-way stretch powermesh on the back of the bra provides extra-firm support, while front adjustable straps with flattering design lines and a concealed hook-and-loop closure provide a perfect fit and enhance support. The wide-banded back will not bite into your sides and is fastened with three plush-backed hook-and-eye rows. Bras with bands sized 40 to 44 have a fourth row on the band. The Fiona Bra is constructed with fabrics that manage moisture for high-intensity activities.
Designed for high-impact sports, the Fiona features combined encapsulation and compression support. The encapsulation bra cup construction surrounds the breast to give support and shaping, protecting the breast tissue from horizontal, vertical, and circular motion during sports. Compression bra construction redistributes breast tissue to evenly press against the chest wall limiting overall motion. The Fiona is an exceptional sports bra, designed to flatter a woman's form, while offering optimum fit and comfort performance.
- Seam-free molded cups
- One-way stretch Powermesh encapsulates in front
- Two-way stretch Powermesh in back
- Adjustable front straps
- Concealed front hook-and-loop closure on straps
- Three plush-backed hook-and-eye rows on band
- Fourth row on 40-44 bands
- Compression: Bra cup construction that redistributes breast tissue to evenly press against the chest wall to limit motion
- Encapsulation: Bra cup construction that surrounds the breast to give support and shaping. Based on various degrees of impact, this structure helps to protect the breast tissue from horizontal, vertical, and circular motion during sports activities.
- Body: 88 percent polyester, 12 percent spandex
- Interior Cups: 100 percent polyester
- Back Lining: Powermesh--83 percent nylon, 17 percent Lycra
- Front Yoke Lining: 90 percent nylon, 10 percent spandex
- Machine washable
- Fasten the hooks before tossing them in the machine
- Hang dry
Find Your Fit:
- Band: Should be slightly more snug than a lingerie bra. Make sure you can comfortably take a deep breath with the bra fastened on the middle hook. Be sure the band doesn't ride up in the back. If it does, the band may be too loose and/or the straps need to be adjusted.
- Cups: Adjust your breasts for a proper fit. They should be completely held within the cups without overflowing. Fabric should be smooth. Wrinkles or puckers indicate the cup is too big. Underwire should sit on your ribcage below the breast tissue and follow your natural shape.
- Straps: Should offer minimal stretch to reduce up-and-down breast movement. Wider straps will disperse the weight and feel more comfortable. Straps should not dig in or slide off your shoulders. Adjustable straps offer a more custom fit.
About Moving Comfort:
Two female runners founded Moving Comfort in 1977 before there were women's workout clothes. In the 30-plus years since the founding, the company hasn't strayed from its original purpose. Moving Comfort uses high-quality, performance fabrics that have the right amount of stretch, perfect quick-wicking moisture management, and a healthy amount of comfort--cut exactly for a woman's body.
Moving Comfort follows the following guidelines in constructing high-performance athletic wear for women:
Moving means moving: The how doesn't matter--running, walking, weight training, yoga, martial arts, skiing, snowshoeing, rock climbing, horseback riding, golf, tennis, basketball, volleyball, soccer, inline skating...Moving Comfort naturally understands and designs clothes for a woman's body, whatever that body was meant to do.
Quality comes first: Moving Comfort understands the kind of support and freedom needed in clothing, and how that clothing should feel against the skin. The company knows what keeps women warm and dry when it's cold and cool and dry when it's hot. Knowledge, expertise and high standards shape the fit, fabric and function of every garment Moving Comfort designs.
Fit affects everything: Keeping fit improves every aspect of a woman's life--reducing the incidence of heart disease, breast cancer, osteoporosis, depression, and drug and alcohol abuse. If a girl or woman is more comfortable when she's working out, she's more likely to keep at it. That's why Moving Comfort views its technical garments--and the great fit of each piece--as a means to encourage women to get fit and stay fit.
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 6 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004RCNOFA
- Item model number: 350003
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 2, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I have worked at a running store for two years, have been a runner for nearly a decade and have never been smaller than a DDD cup (although cup sizes are hard to quote because there does not seem to be one standard system- F, E, G, DDD- they all seem to be used interchangeably depending where you are). It seems that most women are drawn to the traditional racerback style (because that's what everyone thinks of as a "sports bra"), but that design just does not work for us big-chested women. I'm always amused by booby women who dismiss the Fiona or Maia because the the hooks are "too annoying." More annoying than an hour of your boobs flying in every direction (not to mention the pain)? Granted, the Fiona does not look as sexy as those Champion bras that work perfectly with a racerback tank top, but you know what's even less sexy? Saggy boobs at age 30. I know, it makes me angry too- it's just not fair. Don't you wish those A-cup women who complain about small breasts could try just ONCE running with what we've got? Nevertheless, we're in this together and luckily we're getting closer to something that can totally support us.
I've run with the Maia, Fiona, and Helena (I won't even bother with the Dori- great bra, but not for my size). Although the Maia looks as though it's far more technical than the Fiona, it just doesn't compress my chest enough to be supportive. The Helena is fine but I can't get the sweat smell out when I wash it.Read more ›
Next best - The velcro straps adjust in front so it can be easily adusted.
Last best - 3 hook closure in back so no uncomfortable struggle to pull a tight sports bra over "the girls".
Caution: Washing instructions say not to use fabric softener, but if you do, then over time the velcro will stop holding as well. Then it takes many washings to get them to work properly again. So don't use fabric softener.
The adjustable straps are great since my cup size changes from day to day because of nursing.
I also like that feature because I can loosen or tighten the straps depending on my activity level (looser for yoga or walking and tighter for running or aerobics).
The straps attach with velcro so you can actually use this as a nursing bra if need be - just undo the velcro and slide the strap out - show me another sports bra that can do that!!
The back closes like a regular bra so you don't have to contort yourself to pull it on over your head.
The fabric is very soft, does not chafe when you run and wicks sweat away from your skin.
If you pay attention to the sales you can get this bra at half its normal price as long as you're not picky about colors.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I'm a nursing mom & a runner. I normally wear a small 32B but I'm a 34C/D when nursing. These bra keeps everything from moving which is my biggest discomfort working out while... Read morePublished 1 day ago by carrie shaffer
I LOVE this bra. I wear a 32C and while I wouldn't call myself well-endowed, I have found that other bras have not been very supportive. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Kindle Customer
Very supportive. Love the adjustable straps. Love that I don't get stuck or struggle to get out of exercise bras anymore!Published 15 days ago by Anonymous in NWI
36DD runner who loves this bra. Comfortable cute and totally bounce free. Like many here I bought one size down to ensure everything stays super secure. I believe I bought a 34 D. Read morePublished 22 days ago by KB Portland
Best bra ever. Where have you been al my life. Yes, go down a cup size but not in inches. Perfecto!!Published 23 days ago by James brent
Best running bra EVER. I don't even know it's there most of the time, and it washes out well after a long and sweaty run. Read morePublished 26 days ago by 2 Apple Pips