Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on November 13, 2014
I'm a 36d. Works great for sports and feels very secure. Love the back clasps and adjustable straps.
on March 11, 2014
This is the first sports bra I've had that fits me really well AND provides the support I need. I love that the straps are adjustable, and it holds everything in place. No more doubling up on sports bras.
on April 27, 2014
I've tried many sports bras and was always disappointed with the support. This exceeded my expectations! I definitely recommend this bra.
on April 3, 2014
I am so in love with this bra! It's comfortable without being bulky and gets the job done.

Courtney Giardina- Tear Stained Beaches
on July 26, 2013
and it seems like a good product for a sports bra. I wear a 38C or D, and it was way too small considering cup size. More of a flat uniboob. If you are smaller cupped, it'd be great.
on June 4, 2015
The best sports bra. Been wearing this style for years.
on July 11, 2013
I ordered this per what I normally wear, and found the cups fit perfect but the band too wide. I have ordered a new one in a short band width so hope this works! Did love the straps.
on June 22, 2012
No molded cups.. so this can not be a high impact support bra.. it's ugly w/ o cups..color is as shown..
on August 30, 2011
Finally! A comfortable jogging bra that provides the right amount of support without making my neck muscles tense up. The shoulder straps are lightly cushioned and adjustable from the front where you can actually reach them! I only wish this came in a tank style as well.
on June 11, 2014
Super comfortable! If in doubt, buy it! So glad I spent a little extra money on this bra. I love it.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.