Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on October 12, 2012
I bought this to use as a sports bra while nursing for those occasions I have to stop working out and feed the little one. I've had to do this when wearing a regular sports bra and i end up having to take the bra off completely. With this bra you can undo the straps, they're a velcro attached (not regular velcro, it doesnt fray or become on sticky with time, very durable). This is my favorite bra to wear and I'm thinking about buying another one becuase i sometimes wait to workout till its clean. I'm a36F and this is the best bra ive found for support and tightness, keeps me supported when running. Though when doing high impact things like jumping jacks I still hold my arm across my chest :) A side note: i went up 4 cup sizes during pregnancy/nursing and going through a drawer i found one of my old fav sports bras and it happened to be the same kind, i didnt realize it cuase it looked diff being it was 4 sizes smaller and black. It was my fav because of how much it compressed and kept me in place. I always wondered why it had velcro straps, and now i know at least one reason. I liked too how there were many diff colors to choose from.
on March 2, 2014
She uses it for cycling primarily. She appreciates that it holds her securely while still being comfy. It's lasting pretty good considering it's used pretty regularly, but it is wearing a bit. The only downside is that is a bit "flattening" verses helping her girls be more shapely.
on June 16, 2013
I wear a 40B, am 48 years old, just recently getting back into running. This bra provides excellent support, definitely "locks and loads," and it is EASY to get on and off. I currently have three of this style; it is by far my favorite, and I will continue to buy this same style of bra for running so long as it remains available. THANK YOU, MOVING COMFORT!
on October 1, 2012
This bra is GREAT for running and horseback riding. AWESOME I LOVE IT. Sadly the price has been increasing,I started buying it earlier this year @ $25, now its up to $50. I should have bought more ............
on January 24, 2013
I don't run, so no idea how this holds up with that, but I do spend my days bouncing--A LOT. I do about 6-7hrs of Zumba, dancing, and other high impact activities and this bra holds my size D gals up and keeps the bounce to a minimum. I don't think any bra is going to make them stay still while you are bouncing--unless you are prepared for some I-can't-breathe-and-will-have-red-marks compression. I'm not and so this bra fits the bill. The velcro adjust is very handy and very very solid and...super sticky? velcro so I am never afraid it will come loose. My neck thanks the non-racer back design of this bra, b/c with the D gals, racer back bras never did distribute the weight very well and left my neck and upper back aching (just wearing the bras of this design, not even working out!). I have used this bra for weeks now and feel confident that I bought a second one. TRUE TO SIZE--don't size down--at least in my case, I could barely get the C cup on, even if I was interested in extreme compression of the ladies.
on January 2, 2013
After a great deal of research, I added this bra to my birthday wish list, and it wound up at my doorstep last November. When I tried it on I cannot say I was impressed with the look - I didn't like the straps and found it did little to hide headlights - but decided to keep it since I never jog/exercise in only my bra. While the bra appears to run true to size, after a couple months of use I started noticing rather severe chafing directly under my bust. I tend to exercise daily so thought that too frequent use was the reason, but unfortunately I found that even with taking days off to let the chafing heal, anytime this bra entered the rotation, I'd wind up bleeding. To my dismay, this item has found it's way to my give-away bag.
on August 27, 2012
I love this bra. It's pricey, but I took my friend's advice and tried it out. I was having shoulder pain from my racer back bras, and they didn't offer a lot of support either. I was getting discouraged and started thinking that maybe running just wasn't for me.

Enter the Fiona Bra: SO COMFY! Great support, no more stiff shoulders and neck, and it's totally adjustable. Also seems to wick reasonably well and keep me mostly dry. Now my boobs are totally under control on my runs.
on August 24, 2012
I am in an E, so support and little movement is key. I am doing high intensity training and this bra keeps me in place! I feel great moving all around in it! I am so buying more!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question